Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jd74

Visiting The Same Girl More Than Once

37 posts in this topic

Ive visited 10 ladies so far, had mixed experiences. 3 rubbish ones, 4 just ok ones, and 2 visits that have knocked my socks off.

The reason i punt is to experience as many different girls as i can...... so my dilemma is this week i have a punting opportunity on Thursday evening, which is a rare occurrence. Have started doing loads of research, however do i go and visit a girl i havent seen before who i really like the look of, or do i go back to one of the two girls that blew my mind?

Im tempted to go back to one of the two, but this goes against why i started the hobby.

Mmm, what to do?

I've been punting for 5 years, always seeing different ladies - this year for the first time I made a repeat visit (several actually) and really look forward to seeing her.

If you've found a lady you click with and had a good time then why not try something out of your ordinary and have a repeat visit? I'm not for one second talking about relationships or friendships here but I certainly feel I've developed a report with my favourite lady which does add another dimension.

DG

Agreed, though I do like to try different ladies.

The 'problem' is with repeat visits, sure as eggs are eggs, sooner or later the lady will retire/move/dissappear.

Agreed, though I do like to try different ladies.

The 'problem' is with repeat visits, sure as eggs are eggs, sooner or later the lady will retire/move/dissappear.

I'm seeing a new lady this weekend and have seen a few others throughout this year. I'm just enjoying having a regular for the first time, the feeling of familiarity is quite conducive to a GFE. To date I've only ever repeated with the one lady but accept that one day her profile will go and phone will stop ringing out.

DG

I've had much the same experience as yourself. A minority in the "why did I bother" category. Several in the "that was very nice and I may return sometime" category. Three fall into the "can't wait to get back again" category. I have visited each of those three ladies more than once.

If I wanted to make sure that I would return home very happy then I would visit one of my super 3. Plenty more occasions for adventure. Otherwise take the lucky dip and see if you win a prize. My opportuniies are very intermittent so I know what I would do but it's up to you of course. No reason why one-time visits and multiples can't work together.

I used to like to see new ladies too.

But you soon tire of the timewasters.

I have found 4 ladies who are absolutely top notch and I now confine myself to whichever one is available when i can arrange a date.

If you are a regular, I find theladies also look forward to seeing you and are more willing to explore their sexual boundaries with you. This has led to some mind blowing sesions for me.

I've developed a report with my favourite lady which does add another dimension.

She makes you do a report? How does she mark you? Do you get a gold star for a good one? :D

I'm not even going to ask what dimension she takes you to !!! :D

Go and see a newbie for the thrill, and take your reg with you for extra excitement....

Mix and match according to how you feel, also if you only see a reg and she retires you will kick yourself.

She makes you do a report? How does she mark you? Do you get a gold star for a good one? :D

I'm not even going to ask what dimension she takes you to !!! :D

lol Gibbs :D banged to rights :eek:

Damn iPhone.... Of course you knew I meant "rapport" but this damn thing corrected it because I missed a P!! Brilliant devices but infuriating too.

DG

spklors i like your style!

taking my fav girl to a new punt........ <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< my idea of paradise

Ive visited 10 ladies so far, had mixed experiences. 3 rubbish ones, 4 just ok ones, and 2 visits that have knocked my socks off.

The reason i punt is to experience as many different girls as i can...... so my dilemma is this week i have a punting opportunity on Thursday evening, which is a rare occurrence. Have started doing loads of research, however do i go and visit a girl i havent seen before who i really like the look of, or do i go back to one of the two girls that blew my mind?

Im tempted to go back to one of the two, but this goes against why i started the hobby.

Mmm, what to do?

You came on here for advice? Listen to what people say and then go and do whatever makes you happiest x

spklors i like your style!

taking my fav girl to a new punt........ <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< my idea of paradise

I'm just trying to arrange just this!

Thanks Sarah, reason i asked here was to see what others do x

lol Gibbs :D banged to rights :eek:

Damn iPhone.... Of course you knew I meant "rapport" but this damn thing corrected it because I missed a P!! Brilliant devices but infuriating too.

DG

That's the problem when you help an idiot out who also has an iPhone by telling him how to do smileys. :D But you are right about them being brilliant but infuriating. It's the big fingers and small buttons problem. 10 minutes to do a post on an iPhone that would take 2 minutes on the pc.

That's the problem when you help an idiot out who also has an iPhone by telling him how to do smileys. :D But you are right about them being brilliant but infuriating. It's the big fingers and small buttons problem. 10 minutes to do a post on an iPhone that would take 2 minutes on the pc.

I have the same big fingers problem using my iPhone. The trouble is when I don't practice what I preach and fail to proof read my post before publishing it. :eek:

DG

Mmm, what to do?

If you have never made a return visit then why not consider it? It could mean that you take the risk out of the situation. Punting with a new lady always carries a slight risk of a less than average session.

You say that you like variety; a repeat visit is a new experience in that you have not done it so far. Look on it that way.

Variety is fine but sometimes seeing someone several times makes everything more enjoyable! I have a window of opportunity today and tomorrow and all three of my regulars are away sunning themselves at someone else's expense. So this afternoon I have taken a gamble on an AW girl, looks very attractive 40 odd feedback, a lot of which is recent. I cannot decide what to do tomorrow and am thinking about booking one of Maxes girls I have seen before just so I don't have two newbies!

Thanks Sarah, reason i asked here was to see what others do x

You are welcome x

Mmm, what to do?

Obviously only you can decide this, i punt with good regulars and newbies to me, its my ideal set-up. Great WGs arent easy to find so lap it up while you can in case she goes is my advice, there will always be newbies to you about.

Go and see a newbie for the thrill, and take your reg with you for extra excitement....

Mix and match according to how you feel, also if you only see a reg and she retires you will kick yourself.

Great advice :D i might just ry this myself ;)

Obviously only you can decide this, i punt with good regulars and newbies to me, its my ideal set-up. Great WGs arent easy to find so lap it up while you can in case she goes is my advice, there will always be newbies to you about.

Yet more good advice :D

Mmm, what to do?

If you seen a girl who really blew your mind and knocked your socks off you would not care about the original plan to only see a new girl each time. Nor would you need to ask on the forum for advice. You would just see her again.

So given this and given you have needed to ask. I would say see the different girl.

I currently have one regular. However after the weekend, I am pretty sure I will be seeing another lady on a repeat basis as well. Variety is good but then so is being pretty sure you'll have a good time with someone you "click" with.

I would say that most of my clients see me more than once; some two or three times, some regularly and indefinitely. I get the impression that they have a handful of regulars that they rotate through, and then keep their eyes open on here and AW for a new find that really suits their fancy. Best of both worlds, really.

To illustrate the perks of repeat visits with a lady you know you like... One of my favourite gents has seen me four or five times now, and by his third visit I knew exactly how good the sex always is with him. I wasn't having a very good day, and just felt like I needed to be fucked, and hard--no small talk, skipping the kissing and caressing--not my usual style at ALL, and definitely not something I'd engage in with new clients. But because we'd already established trust and rapport, I jumped him as soon as he was through the door, said "I need to be fucked, now!" and both of our minds were seriously blown by that visit! Never would have happened if it'd been a first booking. :D

I jumped him as soon as he was through the door, said "I need to be fucked, now!" and both of our minds were seriously blown by that visit! Never would have happened if it'd been a first booking. :D

That's what I like from all the gals - "I need to be fucked, now".....:)