davo1979

Claire From Photogirls

4 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

I am tempted to arrange an appointment with Claire from Photogirls and I was wondering if anyone knew who she is or if anyone had seen her before as her pictures are blurred:

http://www.photogirls.net/Clairee.htm

Your help is appreciated

Photogirls is a strange case in that if you book a girl with an unblurred face then that is (so I understand) who you will meet but when the girl has a blurred face then it is likely a bait and switch. Putting Claire's 2 pics through Google Reverse Image Search, I find they are actually pics of 2 different woman! The picture in green is a model called Eden Mor; the other is Terri Jane. Those are not just two names for one model: Eden has huge areolae and no tattoos, Terri has ordinary areolae and tattoos on her torso. If you booked 'Claire' I doubt you would meet either of them, though you might meet a big girl with a passing resemblance. I wouldn't take the risk myself.

Photogirls is a strange case in that if you book a girl with an unblurred face then that is (so I understand) who you will meet but when the girl has a blurred face then it is likely a bait and switch. Putting Claire's 2 pics through Google Reverse Image Search, I find they are actually pics of 2 different woman! The picture in green is a model called Eden Mor; the other is Terri Jane. Those are not just two names for one model: Eden has huge areolae and no tattoos, Terri has ordinary areolae and tattoos on her torso. If you booked 'Claire' I doubt you would meet either of them, though you might meet a big girl with a passing resemblance. I wouldn't take the risk myself.

Not the girl in the photos - she's a big lass all round it's fair to say - so if you like them BIG, then go ahead

Thanks for your help. I thought that this might be the case. I think that I will pass on this one