Sexygod

Offered private number at end of booking

29 posts in this topic

This is only of passing interest but a WG offered me her number at the end of a punt today.

I posted on this previously about asking parlour WGs if they ever do private work and the general opinion was it's ok to ask.

Well at the end of this punt the lady in question mentioned that she was going to be starting up as an indie the following week and offered her details.

In that case i would have taken it if the time spent with her was enjoyable.

This is only of passing interest but a WG offered me her number at the end of a punt today.

I posted on this previously about asking parlour WGs if they ever do private work and the general opinion was it's ok to ask.

Well at the end of this punt the lady in question mentioned that she was going to be starting up as an indie the following week and offered her details.

Is there more to this thread. ;)

Yeah I took it.

She was a very pleasant woman. Enjoyed chatting with her.

The sex itself was a fairly run of the mill parlour experience. Although her faked moans were actually realistic which is a big plus. I hate it when WGs are obviously faking but make no effort to be realistic. Ha ha.

Is she planning on offering the same service at the same price when she goes indie?

Price wasn't discussed and that is going to be the interesting thing.

If the service was expanded as an indie and by that I mean if she includes DFK which she didn't do then I would be interested.

I might phone her and ask about prices next week. Would be nice going to a discrete flat rather than an exposed shopfront with a MASSAGE PARLOUR sign. Ha ha.

Don't usually like seeing the same girls though. I prefer variety!

If you prefer variety and the sex is run of the mill then you should use your hard earned on a new lady. Don't let the new experience of a lady giving you her number cloud your judgement.

I don't understand the problem. If she is going indie what do you expect her to do. If she's happy being shagged by you for money, she will offer you her private number so you can continue when she leaves the establishment.

If you do not want to shag her again, just don't ring her.

Jack

BTW I do not think that it is right to ask a girl at a parlour for her private number, if she offers it that is another matter.

I see a couple of girls as indees now they dont have to pay the agency fees and they come to mines as before so they know they are safe I see no problem -the advatage is the minder is not parked outside

I hate it when WGs are obviously faking but make no effort to be realistic. Ha ha.

They all fake it mate, I agree some would make a good actress. ;)

They all fake it mate, I agree some would make a good actress. ;)

You're seeing the wrong ladies Jimmy!

BTW I do not think that it is right to ask a girl at a parlour for her private number, if she offers it that is another matter.

Sorry, I disagree, no harm in asking, she can only say "piss off". ;)

I once asked a girl for her private number and she pulled out a baby listening device from under the bed. :D

You're seeing the wrong ladies Jimmy!

No my friend, I am a realist, you are clearly deluded -------- this is more common on the Thailand web-sites where they actually forget that the girls are prostitutes, quite sad really. ;):rolleyes:

No my friend, I am a realist, you are clearly deluded -------- this is more common on the Thailand web-sites where they actually forget that the girls are prostitutes, quite sad really. ;):rolleyes:

It is clear that some, ok many, fake it - I have experienced this of course. But, there are many good ladies who very clearly do not. One lady I see turns a bright beetroot when she comes - I do not see how she can fake that. Another has a leg spasm that traps your head (if it's in the way!).

I am not saying that girls do not fake, just that not all of them do so.

I reckon most fake but I'm sure in some cases there is real enjoyment... guessing that is a minority though.

What I hate is the obviously fake moans. The WG today put on a very realistic display. I'm not daft enough to believe that it was real but if certainly added to the experience rather than detracting from it as the fake moans do.

One lady I see turns a bright beetroot when she comes - I do not see how she can fake that. Another has a leg spasm that traps your head (if it's in the way!).

Sounds like a couple of girls best avoided.

They all fake it mate, I agree some would make a good actress. :eek:

They don't fake it with me, they told me so.

They don't fake it with me, they told me so.

Fair comment, we know that prostitutes never lie. :)

One thing they can't fake ---------- if they start off dry and end up soaking wet. :eek:;)

they may not get to the big O, but a fair number of girls do enjoy it along the way, they dont need to fake that.

I would regularly ask an agency girl i got on with for a number to call her direct, more often than not they would give it to me, trouble was i never got round to negotiating them down.

Fair comment, we know that prostitutes never lie. :D

One thing they can't fake ---------- if they start off dry and end up soaking wet. :);)

As do a lot of other business including taxi firms - yes I caught one blatantly telling porkies earlier this year, it was very embarassing for them. In fact I made a direct complaint about it to the owners and was told by the taxi I did use that it was a trick often employed locally.

:eek:

As do a lot of other business including taxi firms - yes I caught one blatantly telling porkies earlier this year, it was very embarassing for them. In fact I made a direct complaint about it to the owners and was told by the taxi I did use that it was a trick often employed locally.

:)

I know nothing about taxi firms, I am an owner driver and work from the streets, like a street hooker I suppose. :eek::rolleyes:

They never got back to me about the complaint and I've used them since without problem.

Basically they told me my taxi was stuck at a X with a customer. They messed up so much I called their bluff, used another company and when I arrived rang to ask how my taxi was doing. They said "It's at X waiting for a customer on the meter". I then said, "Well I am at X and I cannot see your taxi in the taxi rank/car park". They tried to uphold the claim then didn't know what to say since I really was there!

I've been told it's a common excuse for large/well-known firms to use.

Was I double-booked?By the way this had gone on for best part of 1 hour before I gave up and booked the other company. Had other experiences where firms will say they are on their way, and you are still in the rain 40 minutes later.

I find independents much better - they will say/know where they are and how long they will be.

Hmmm, some analogies to be had there.

Fair comment, we know that prostitutes never lie. :D

One thing they can't fake ---------- if they start off dry and end up soaking wet. :eek:

Fair point. But if the truth be known, I've had a mixture of both extremes. Some have been very bad actors and some have been thoroughly into it. I think a seasoned punter's radar will not lie.:)

And yes the moisture meter test is a good indicator but even this can get obscured by excessive use of lube.:D

Fair point. But if the truth be known, I've had a mixture of both extremes. Some have been very bad actors and some have been thoroughly into it. I think a seasoned punter's radar will not lie.:eek:

And yes the moisture meter test is a good indicator but even this can get obscured by excessive use of lube.:)

Surely the "seasoned punter" can tell where the moisture come from: the lube or from so called "natural sources"?

Actually I am wrong here: Seasoned punters, or in other words "typical punters" very rarely can tell the difference.

Sounds like a couple of girls best avoided.

Far far from it - two of the very best!