Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jd74

My Two Best Punts - Kingston And Isleworth

6 posts in this topic

As this site has given me so much help and information, i thought it fair to share my best two punts to date (both recent)

Living in Surrey, the nearest big town to me is Croydon, but all ive ever had is crap punts, so thought id travel a bit further and came up with two gems, both at a bargain rate of £80/hr. Both are on A/W under the names i have stated:

Paola35 - Kingston

Cute not stunning blonde who claims to be Italian but is actually Bulgarian. Top notch body, great kisser, performs all services with enthusiasm, not a clock watcher. Genuinely feels like she enjoys your company, always offers you a glass of wine prior to getting down to business. Great reviews on A/W, top notch GFE. Feels like your actual girlfriend. Really nice luxury apartment.

Nicolebaby - Isleworth

Dark haired hungarian pocket rocket who is actually 42, but has a body of a 25 year old. Walked in, paid, within seconds she was tearing my clothes off and snogging me like the world was going to end. Best hour ive spent with any girl. Ultra friendly and giggly. Definately not a clockwatcher. Performed like i was the best lover in the world, kept complimenting me :) Maisonette in quiet residential street. A must visit.

if you are in the location or nearby, you must visit these two ladies.

I have a appointment near Kingston next week then was planning to get to Guildford to see the highly rated adele.

Unfortunately couldn't get appointment for Monday when she works so bit cheesed off.

I now am thinking to see Paola35 after seeing her pictures but she has got no phone no on her profile?

Please tell me is she passionate and hot to make appointment?

Ok, about Paola........

Great kisser, gets into it. Fun and giggly.

if youre looking for HOT passion, maybe 50/50. But she has a top body, is a really nice girl and a good laugh. If she likes you youll be all good.

also, her phone number will be displayed when she works. She normally works 5 or 6 days a week starting at 11am or so. If you see her let me know how you get on.

Edited by jd74

thanks jd74

took your advise and saw Nicole. wow what a lovely girl. very friendly and amazing service.

nice one fidelio, shes one of the best ive seen so far