longwalker

Errect Nipples

25 posts in this topic

Hi all

I am sure this has been discussed before, but a real enjoyment I find is when a ladies nipples go hard and errect, bullets come to mind

I find Asain ladies nipples are very responsive but I am not saying other ladies nipples do not respond. I have been with a few ladies who's nips stand so far out i have almost thought it impossible

I have a favourite who likes me to run ice cubes over her nips she finds that a real turn on.....as i do, I am not saying where the ice cude end up

Ladies and gents any comments on this please

Seeing a woman's nipples erect and harden, especially when those little bumps on her areolae become increasingly prominent, gets me erect somewhere else too

Seeing a woman's nipples erect and harden, especially when those little bumps on her areolae become increasingly prominent, gets me erect somewhere else too

Oh yes ! Me too, Bill. :D

I had the absolute pleasure recently of spending time with a Lady who had very sensitive nipples and when they were aroused, as they seemed to be most of the time :) , they protruded like the proverbial "Chapel Hat-Pegs" :wub: I did not actually measure, as I was too occupied with lots of other pleasureable things at the time, but would say they stuck out at least a full centimetre above the little bumps on her aureolae !!

It was all such a pleasureable encounter that I have filed my first ever FR on here, telling of my great experience with the mature but Gorgeous Julie of Leeds - Phhwooarrrr !! Warra WOMAN :D:wub::D

The force is strong with you Longwalker,but beware!.....Ice cubes-Asian's-erect Nipples,the dark side are they.Once you start down this dark path forever will it dominate your destiny..consume you it will.

yes a big fan myself too, nikki a thai girl at blackpool has got nipples to die for :)

The force is strong with you Longwalker,but beware!.....Ice cubes-Asian's-erect Nipples,the dark side are they.Once you start down this dark path forever will it dominate your destiny..consume you it will.

thank you Ace, not 100% sure what you are getting at but beleive me great fun

Hi all

I am sure this has been discussed before, but a real enjoyment I find is when a ladies nipples go hard and errect, bullets come to mind

I find Asain ladies nipples are very responsive but I am not saying other ladies nipples do not respond. I have been with a few ladies who's nips stand so far out i have almost thought it impossible

I have a favourite who likes me to run ice cubes over her nips she finds that a real turn on.....as i do, I am not saying where the ice cude end up

Ladies and gents any comments on this please

Yes very nice, Trine ex of Finchley had very long nipples, nearly had my eye out once. :D

I have punted a few times with a lady who comes like a train if you play with her nipples just the way she likes it!!

I have punted a few times with a lady who comes like a train if you play with her nipples just the way she likes it!!

What, you mean 10 minutes late?

Seriously though folks, would you care to share details of this particular locomotive?

What, you mean 10 minutes late?

Seriously though folks, would you care to share details of this particular locomotive?

She is in Coventry or Birmingham and I have reported on her twice.

I'm quite envious of ladies who have "nipples like bullets" ! When mine go 'erect' they're more like strawberries, tightly crinkled areola etc. I used to think that this was the same as 'inverted nipples', but doctors and midwives have long since reassured me that mine are not inverted, I just have extremely short nipple shafts! ^_^

I'm quite envious of ladies who have "nipples like bullets" ! When mine go 'erect' they're more like strawberries, tightly crinkled areola etc. I used to think that this was the same as 'inverted nipples', but doctors and midwives have long since reassured me that mine are not inverted, I just have extremely short nipple shafts! ^_^

What is that old saying "it's not the size that matters!!!" ;) I trust you get suitable pleasure from them though = could now go into a discsuusion about number of nerve endings per sq mm of nipple etc. :(

me too. I used to refer to them as Bunnies noses to clients, they are not that sensitive either. My clit on the other hand is massive compared to most girls, is very sensitive, gets rock hard when aroused and certainly cause a bit of a sensation when I first started out.

I was always jealous of my mate Abbies because you could hang your coat on hers, mind you I didn't have the problem of trying to hide them when out in the cold though like she does.... :blink::D

we have something in common Cat. I have a short shaft too ;-)

we have something in common Cat. I have a short shaft too ;-)

This is the club I should join :(

She is in Coventry or Birmingham and I have reported on her twice.

Thanks. And what name do you use for Field Reports?

Thanks. And what name do you use for Field Reports?

It's hardly bloody rocket science!! :o

It's hardly bloody rocket science!! :o

lol

She looks very nice Paul

DG

lol

She looks very nice Paul

DG

She is. Should you visit her, please say "Hi" from me!

Edited by porker paul

One of the WGs I had, will get erect nipples when I play with them with my fingers or lick them. They become harder and start to "grow". Some WGs think that when they lick my nipples, they would erect as well.

I have read that there are three possible causes of nipple erection: cold (ice cubes), arousement (licking) or pain (biting).

There is only one place for ice cubes and that is in a gin and tonic

my preference is for vodka but please leave out the slice.

Never had one slipped into you bottom just as you were cumming then ? ;)

As long as its poured over the body, I agree :P otherwise it has to be Vodka hands down...

Ice cubes are great! I'm in the coat hook peanut smuggling group, it can be a bit annoying as men seem to talk to them if I'm in a bar!