Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Uncle Pokey

Odessia - Luton

12 posts in this topic

Has anyone any experience of this girl?:

http://www.odessia.co.uk/

Seems perfectly fine for me at least except for £150 ph. Way too much for Luton! I am tempted, sorely tempted!

Might have to save up until March next year for a thorough exploration of this little gem.

Uncle Pokey

Interesting that the entire website is written in the third person Uncle P. Not sure about that..

yes many times! she also does B2B massage, what would you like to know?

Thanks dt1

I asked the same question on UK Punting and one of the guys there drew my attention to the url below. He said this was a 'bait and switch' situation and "avoid". Steve2 added that I'd had a 'lucky escape'.

I prefer to rely on those with actual experience of the lady.

Could you let me know, please: What is Odessia's nationality, are the pictures actually of her, were you to be the sort of guy to write FRs would she merit a positive endorsement?

I still think £150 for an hour is way too much but I might skip my February punt (I'm abroad anyway) and blow a few extra notes if you can give me a positive response. My thanks in advance.

If you prefer to respond in a PM please do.

http://www.istockpho...in-lingerie.php

Uncle Pokey

Edited by Uncle Pokey

Interesting that the entire website is written in the third person Uncle P. Not sure about that..

Her other website www.odessia.com is in the first person. Odd it is!

Uncle Pokey

majority of pics are her...notable the bikini shots, you will see them in her flat...unblurred, nice lady, fit body, small natural boobs, latina mixed race. book the b2b for £80 and upgrade when there...you may get away with £100/£120 ;) highly recommended revisited 20+ times, why she uses the fake pics?? fuck knows,,,think it is her website builders?? she is as good or if not better than the libary pics, annett (masssage) had the same on her website ..mix of fake and real. promise yoy it wont be a wasted journey uncle P!

My grateful thanks, dt1

Will give her a try when circumstances permit and will do a FR.

Uncle Pokey

how did you get on uncle??

I'm afraid circumstances have not yet allowed me a visit. Not so much a case of cash more the lack of an opportunity to escape Auntie's gaze.

This is a situation that could last months!

Happy New Year

Uncle Pokey

A website like that with obvious fake pics puts me off, If the girl is as good as DT says she should shoot her web builder and get rid of the fake pics.

Never got there I'm afraid. The site is down now anyway so she's certainly off my list.

Plenty more fish in the sea.

Uncle Pokey