Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rubberduck

Redhead Reccomendations

11 posts in this topic

Tried searching with little success - any hidden gems I may have missed ? Ideally curvy (size 12+), facials, filthy minded but a good laugh - definitely not a robot. Glasgow would be great but anywhere in a sensible commute e.g. Edinburgh, Ayrshire, Falkirk etc would be fine

I don't normally use agencies but if anyone can vouch for an agency lady who fits the bill I'll be grateful

Thanks in advance

You may have more success if you widen your search area. There is a lovely strawberry blonde lady not too far from you.

You may have more success if you widen your search area. There is a lovely strawberry blonde lady not too far from you.

Thanks for heads up - can you name her as a few names have come up

If your talking about the strawberry blonde I think you are, rubberduck has just won a watch - as she's now a redhead !! Try Miss_G on the purple site.

If your talking about the strawberry blonde I think you are, rubberduck has just won a watch - as she's now a redhead !! Try Miss_G on the purple site.

I have just visited the website of the lady I am thinking of, and her hair remains "strawberry blonde" in all her pictures. Perhaps you know better? or perhaps you are thinking of another lady.

I have just visited the website of the lady I am thinking of, and her hair remains "strawberry blonde" in all her pictures. Perhaps you know better? or perhaps you are thinking of another lady.

If you refer to me I have not altered my hair colour in years, if you refer to someone else just ignore this post!

Starbucks do a good line in ginger muffins apparently.

If you refer to me I have not altered my hair colour in years, if you refer to someone else just ignore this post!

Rubberduck has just lost the watch!

Rubberduck has just lost the watch!

His requirements are reminding me of a lady in the Northeast but I suspect she's too far away.

The clue was in my recommendation :)

Edited by mig

I'm now colourblind and have no idea what time it is