Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
down

Ever Experienced This?

18 posts in this topic

I had a strange experience where I went to a parlour and saw a few girls and then must have forgotten about them. Then I went to another different parlour and bump into some girls and they start acting like they know me and they know me quite well and im thinking WTF how do I know you? You seem too friendly for me go away and then they turn round and go don’t you remember me? im such and such from the other parlour. Then it clicks and they have just changed there name. I really ought to remember them as they have shagged me a few times in the past so I really should know who they are. It was a bizarre experience and it happened twice.

My solution to this problem is to hide a small tattoo needle in my top lip and while I am "down there" I ink my initials on the lady's lower belly. That way I know where I have been before. It never fails.

I've had the reverse. I was seeing a lady for the fourth time and after the first round was over and we relaxed she started talking to me about a TV programme and all the characters in it like I knew all about it. When I said I've never seen the show she said 'Oh, aren't you xxx (some other guys name I can't remember now)?'. When I said no she apologised as she thought I was someone else. I can only assume this other guy was tall, handsome, and fantastic in bed, just like me!

Lol well if your rubbish with faces thats why, and girls do change there look often weather it be a new hair colour or style, maybe lost weight or put it on or whatever so if your rubbish with faces at the best of times that wont help although I cant imagine sleeping with someone and forgetting them. I might have but I dont think so, I'm now doubting myself...surely not x

I have sometimes been surprised by girls recognising me after quite a gap when I haven't seen through the change of hair style, colour, body shape, tan level etc.

I am rather impressed how well they do that tho also they have the need to be alert to past troublemakers.

Lol well if your rubbish with faces thats why, and girls do change there look often weather it be a new hair colour or style, maybe lost weight or put it on or whatever so if your rubbish with faces at the best of times that wont help although I cant imagine sleeping with someone and forgetting them. I might have but I dont think so, I'm now doubting myself...surely not x

yeah well it was a horrible feeling and slightly embarrasing as well when the woman see you confused.

I was just thinking this earlier. I can remember vividly all my meetings, locations and specific marks/characteristics of the girls, admittedly under 20 at present. Whereas if as a SP, you have may have seen scores of clients, unless the meeting has been particularly memorable, can you really recall remember each customer, albeit not too the same level of detail I can recounter? Curious.... :unsure:

I was just thinking this earlier. I can remember vividly all my meetings, locations and specific marks/characteristics of the girls, admittedly under 20 at present. Whereas if as a SP, you have may have seen scores of clients, unless the meeting has been particularly memorable, can you really recall remember each customer, albeit not too the same level of detail I can recounter? Curious.... :unsure:

they do remember the regulars.

the thing that threw me off was the name change and not expecting to see them in that certain establishment

In the past I have walked into the room and a guy has started chatting as if he knows me then asked about things in my life I could only have told him. I am terrible with faces but it still made me think "wtf has someone been gossiping about me as I DO NOT know this guy" then a bit later whilst attending to him down below I have looked up and "ahhhaaaa now I recognise you"... from this angle lol

In the past I have walked into the room and a guy has started chatting as if he knows me then asked about things in my life I could only have told him. I am terrible with faces but it still made me think "wtf has someone been gossiping about me as I DO NOT know this guy" then a bit later whilst attending to him down below I have looked up and "ahhhaaaa now I recognise you"... from this angle lol

lol

I am useless with faces. The only good side is that I'm better with faces than I am with names. One of my concerns is that I will enjoy the company of a lady and then see her a few hours later, have her recognise me, and me not having a clue.

I would then adopt my normal response should they speak to me. Answer very positively and enthusiastically as if they are a very good friend and hope I can recall them before it gets embarrassing. Many years ago when I was about 14 a lady stopped me in the street. She was asking about all the members of my family. I went home and described her to my mother who then said "you've been talking to you auntie. Your father's sister". In my defence we didn't see my father's relatives very often.

. I am terrible with faces but

...................once he has his kit off I recognise him instantly :P

In all walks of life I can remember faces but never names, some are the same, some people are the exact opposite. My partner and I are opposites, I spot faces in the crowd and once convinced we know the person, she remembers who it is, but unprompted, she would walk past them.

For good wgs it would be a useful skill to remember the punter before he dropped his boxers, lol

Edited by one eyed panda

My solution to this problem is to hide a small tattoo needle in my top lip and while I am "down there" I ink my initials on the lady's lower belly. That way I know where I have been before. It never fails.

With a very popular and experienced wg how would you find a free space?

I remember Sunni Tara saying years back that she never forgot a cock but could never remember a face. She was so right because after time its exactly like that...

With a very popular and experienced wg how would you find a free space?

Now that would be a problem if I punted with popular ladies, but since I only visit the old slags of this parish I have no problem with finding the odd square inch!! :lol:

I had an hour with someone and after it was over knew I had seen her elsewhere, I got me thinking about where but I didnt want to be seen a fool and ask, so I just tried to keeep the converstaion going while I thought where about I had seen her.

She made me a coffee and seemed not in a hurry to get me out of the house, so i obliged and drunk my brew, while we chatted.

I had really enjoyed myself with the service and was about to make a booking with her for the following week, when I realised that I had not paid the money upfront for the services.

As I took out my wallet and withdrew some notes, I realised that it was the wife.......not really but it seemed funny to write it.... ;)

I always remember a face, never a name lol