JoJo T

Maxes Duo

5 posts in this topic

Hi knowledgeable clients.

I'm planning on booking a duo with Maxes Angels. It is (nearly) Christmas after all. Anyone have any thoughts, advice or experience, of Megan together with Elise, Holly, Sasha or Libby ?

Those Angels devotees out there may have noticed my near-mirrored post on the official Maxes board, but upon reflection, I thought that our community here may offer a more candid response...

Thanks so much!

I only have experience of Megan on her own.

For those who have not met her, physically she is just like her pictures. Facially, as with any lady, a professional make-up artist preparing a model for a shoot will probably do better than the lady herself on the day of a meeting. Otherwise I would say that Megan is just like her pictures and is a really funny, kind, happy and sexy lady.

I had the pleasure of an overnight with Elise and she was amazing. She prefers to duo with Zahra, but there are plenty of bi girls to choose from at Maxes. As you will have seen on the members forum page, a lot of the girls communicate with each other and they would happily go with any other bi girl. I'd personally like to duo Megan or Libby. Elise is more GFE, but has a great body and is a nice girl.

Hey Guys, thanks for your input! DCM007, yeah Zahra slipped beneath my radar a little. Don't know how, she's really my type. I've seen Elise a couple of times, loved it. She's so nice and you're right, awesome GFE. Do you know how come her and Zahra like to work together ? I think it's a good idea to book a duo with girls who are happy, comfortable & experienced with duo-ing together :)

Not sure of the history with Elise and Zahra - let us know how you get on if you book them as a duo though, I'm sure they would be fantastic.