Jonnybgood

I Dont Believe It!.

31 posts in this topic

Ive just discovered 7 doors away from my doorstep, a parlour, its above a shop.

I knew there was a couple in my small town but not so near, they must be very discreet. I pass by the place a couple of times a day at least and never suspected, I dont think Ive ever seen anyone, men or women, coming or going, but , then of course I haven't been looking out for anything.

I wont use the place of course for obvious reasons but Ive just read a few FRs for my area and now I recognise the place, the FRs aren't very complimentary by the way.

It doesnt bother me about the place being so near, as long as it doesnt attract trouble, I just hope the wife doesnt find out about it, god knows what she will say or do. Let sleeping dogs lie, that wasn't meant as a pun.

Dont know how long the place has been open but for the last couple of summers there has been loud music coming from their back windows, then the volume would go down for an hour or two, It drove me nuts and I used to think when are you going to go to work and give us some peace, now I realise they were at work.

I would find it very tempting, so you do well to avoid, I wonder what you would do though if someone you were keen on seeing was working there for the day.

I would find it very tempting, so you do well to avoid, I wonder what you would do though if someone you were keen on seeing was working there for the day.

Resist.

There are a certain few ladies on here that if they were working 7 doors away from me, would be visited....lol

It must be quite a quiet parlour though if you didnt know it was there.

I don't know how you've managed to resist, too tempting surely?! But you know what they say about not **** on your own doorstep! :D

There are a certain few ladies on here that if they were working 7 doors away from me, would be visited....lol

It must be quite a quiet parlour though if you didnt know it was there.

Like I said I can only hear the music during the summer and according to the FRs it has 2 girls a day.

Where abouts in England is it then?

That could blow Johnny's cover, couldn't it?

A few years back there was an agency flat in a town near me, where i went to visit a girl a couple of times. Shortly after my second visit I hired a new member of staff and discovered the flat he lived in was three doors down on the same floor as the WG flat :o

too close.

but I've stayed in serviced appartments where WL operated in the same building

that can be heaven: create a rapport, find a regular if possible, and then just Txt when horny... Yeah!

There used to be one in our town directly across the road from one of the supermarkets. Everytime I came out of that supermarket and saw the curtains drawn, I had to resist the urge to shout...'I know what your doing'.. :D

There used to be one in our town directly across the road from one of the supermarkets. Everytime I came out of that supermarket and saw the curtains drawn, I had to resist the urge to shout...'I know what your doing'.. :D

Why didn't you run up the stairs and demand to be allowed to join in?

I visited a parlour earlier & it's the only one in town & there's only two girls working at once, do we live in the same town? :ph34r:

And i've passed the place a thousand times & didn't know it even existed.

That could blow Johnny's cover, couldn't it?

Thanks Paul, Ive been half expecting a pm asking for details, Ive had pm's in the past if I'd answered them would have given clues to my identity or address.

I made a post on the techie board recently, there was a WG involved and I stated in the post I wasn't going to reveal her identity in case she was innocent, I still recieved pm's asking who she was.

I visited a parlour earlier & it's the only one in town & there's only two girls working at once, do we live in the same town? :ph34r:

And i've passed the place a thousand times & didn't know it even existed.

Aye lad, It were Barnsley, now the be trouble at mill.

signed,

Michael Parkinson, Dickie Bird and that fast bowler who likes to dance whos name I cant remember.

Gough is the fast bowler you were thinking about

Had the Jehovas Witness's call this morning. I wonder what they and my near neighbours thought of each other, I suppose it depends if they are an inclusive religion.

I imagine the WG's are very inclusive.

Ive just discovered 7 doors away from my doorstep, a parlour, its above a shop.

I knew there was a couple in my small town but not so near, they must be very discreet. I pass by the place a couple of times a day at least and never suspected, I dont think Ive ever seen anyone, men or women, coming or going, but , then of course I haven't been looking out for anything.

I wont use the place of course for obvious reasons but Ive just read a few FRs for my area and now I recognise the place, the FRs aren't very complimentary by the way.

It doesnt bother me about the place being so near, as long as it doesnt attract trouble, I just hope the wife doesnt find out about it, god knows what she will say or do. Let sleeping dogs lie, that wasn't meant as a pun.

Dont know how long the place has been open but for the last couple of summers there has been loud music coming from their back windows, then the volume would go down for an hour or two, It drove me nuts and I used to think when are you going to go to work and give us some peace, now I realise they were at work.

What would Victor Meldrew do ?

There are at least three working flats in the apartment complex I live in.

The security man knows where but feels that it not his business unless a resident complains.

There was another with a ratation of lovely Thai ladies but it has unfortunately moved on after landlord issues. That was sad as I could reach their apartment without stepping outside into the rainy days. :)

CB

Theres quite a few establishments round my way.My favourite one,the property was onwed by one of my punters.He knew what was going on,but they paid well and on time so it didnt bother him.It was my favourite,not through use but because it was almost opposite my local so you could sit in the pub watching the copmings and goings.I used to love it at closing time when youd have the pissheads banging on the door trying to get in not realising itwas closed.

Theres quite a few establishments round my way.My favourite one,the property was onwed by one of my punters.

This is by way of being a request for clarification. It's just your reference to "one of my punters" in your post. I'm not being funny when I ask are you a punter? I see that on your profile you are listed as male but I'm just a little confused.

This is by way of being a request for clarification. It's just your reference to "one of my punters" in your post. I'm not being funny when I ask are you a punter? I see that on your profile you are listed as male but I'm just a little confused.

I work in the licensed trade.For years for me,punter just means customer.It's a habit i find very hard to break

I work in the licensed trade.For years for me,punter just means customer.It's a habit i find very hard to break

Thanks for that. :) I was beginning to wonder if another category had been added on to LGBT. :D

Walking back home from the shops yesterday morning and I got to see the ladies from the establishment. Three ladies walking from the bus stop to the entrance down a side alley unlocking the door and going in. Hmmm, they looked very nice, tempting almost, a bit too close for comfort though. Bugger!, whenever I fancy a punt now they are going to be in the back of my mind.

It shows how discreet it is, after starting this thread, I'd almost forgotten about the place.