Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ptrleeds

a little fellatio goes a long way...

9 posts in this topic

Serious ?

"The team speculates that licking helps maintain the male's erection, and that the saliva increases lubrication, both of which may prolong intercourse."

Anyway, happy reading to all you perverts.

(unless this somehow touches a forbidden zone... in which case I stand corrected)

Well it's a long shot but the fact that the article reveals the action described is between fruit bats may well cross the bestiality threshold....!

I'm intrigued by the fact that 'she' manages to fellate 'him' whilst being penetrated from behind. Now that would be a first....or is someone going to claim otherwise?

Serious ?

"The team speculates that licking helps maintain the male's erection, and that the saliva increases lubrication, both of which may prolong intercourse."

Anyway, happy reading to all you perverts.

(unless this somehow touches a forbidden zone... in which case I stand corrected)

Oh great! Now even a fruit bat gets more BJs than me!

Hmmm....there's an interesting fantasy.

Fellatio whilst hanging from the rafters.

I love giving it but also love recieving so much.. is there not a scientific reason why us girls need it before sex:D

I love giving it but also love recieving so much.. is there not a scientific reason why us girls need it before sex:D

No idea but I'd be more than happy to help you with some research. :eek:

This is exciting stuff. I've always had a soft spot for fruit bats. They're cute, have big liquid eyes, eat lots of fruit and like oral sex. Just like my favourite indy, in fact.

But I digress. I was most interested in this from the article:

"Fellatio may also offer protection against sexually transmitted diseases, based on the antimicrobial properties of saliva. Many male animals, including short-nosed fruit bats, lick their genitals after copulation, and in some species this has been shown to reduce the incidence of such diseases."

I always knew OWO was the healthy option. Not that I'm recommending licking your own genitals, mind.

No idea but I'd be more than happy to help you with some research. ;)

Cheeky boy

Well it's a long shot but the fact that the article reveals the action described is between fruit bats may well cross the bestiality threshold....!

I'm intrigued by the fact that 'she' manages to fellate 'him' whilst being penetrated from behind. Now that would be a first....or is someone going to claim otherwise?

I knew a giraffe once who could......at least thats what he told me one day at Chester Zoo:D