Phil mee

Million In One Chance

14 posts in this topic

I used to work at a well known coffee shop at the local hospital & a very young pretty looking blonde used to come in every day for a latte & she was always very chatty & flirty but I didn't have the courage to ask her out on a date.

Roll on a few months, I moved to a different town, switched jobs & so on & I got into punting. I was feeling a bit horny so I visited the local knocking shop, both girls were busy so I had to wait a while, I nearly collapsed when the first lady walked into the room, we locked eyes & gave each other the "I know you" look, yes it was the slim blonde that I used to see every day.

Has anyone else had something similar happen to them?

I had it with my mates mother was really a OMG moment

No but like many others here it's something I often wish for!

DG

after my divorce i was living with a lady friend in a block of flats, 2 doors up there was a gorgeous young black girl living on her own,never saw her with any fellas, we always said hello how are you, sort of thing, i saw an ad in the local paper one day for massage, phoned and made an appointment, address was a couple of miles away, knocked on the door and cor blimey who answered but my lovely neighbour, oh f - - - i says , her with a cheeky smile says well i dont mind if you dont, so in i went and what a lovely time i had, whenever i saw her near home it was a wink and a giggle, she did say to me, you can always knock my door if you're in need, very tempting but a bit close to home, sadly i moved away not long after and never got to see her again, lovely memory though

Cool story Lateron.

I'm not sure I could have kept away. The risk factor kind of makes even more of a turn on.

after my divorce i was living with a lady friend in a block of flats, 2 doors up there was a gorgeous young black girl living on her own,never saw her with any fellas, we always said hello how are you, sort of thing, i saw an ad in the local paper one day for massage, phoned and made an appointment, address was a couple of miles away, knocked on the door and cor blimey who answered but my lovely neighbour, oh f - - - i says , her with a cheeky smile says well i dont mind if you dont, so in i went and what a lovely time i had, whenever i saw her near home it was a wink and a giggle, she did say to me, you can always knock my door if you're in need, very tempting but a bit close to home, sadly i moved away not long after and never got to see her again, lovely memory though

Enjoyed reading that one x

Tell us that you nailed her!

Course I did

Enjoyed reading that one x

thanks sarah and thurson, temptation was certainly there, but i'd not long lost my home to my ex, and the thought of being dumped again wasn't nice,about the only time my little fella didn't rule my brain, as it is though ive ended up on my own in lovely dorset, where i can carry on with my hobby till my bag runs out, oh happy days

Once in a while (sometimes once in a lifetime) strange things will happen...without going into detail more then once have I met someone I knew in the remotest parts of foriegn lands...

Some years ago when working in Leeds I visited a Sheffield parlour to be faced by my colleague's daughter. A few seconds embarrassment and then it was business as usual and led to several further visits.

Not quite the same, but I was chatting to the last lady I saw about music. She happened to mention a fairly obscure Japanese band, I'm actually a fan of them as well. Turns out we were both at the same small gig they played in Glasgow in 2011. There probably wasn't much more than 100 people at the gig, I could have seen her at the time and not thought anything of it of course. Then I visit her on a punt 18 months later!

Even weirder though, after the gig, the friend I was with went to the toilet. On his way back, he ran in to the bassist of the band and got his pic taken with her. The lady I punted with also happened to run in to the bassist after the gig and got her picture taken with her and the friend that she was with. She said there was one other guy there, that took the picture for her - I'm pretty sure it was my mate. When I mentioned it to him later, he said he remembered taking a picture of a girl and her friend with the bassist and it was probably the same girl I saw!

Small world! :D

its happened to me at work... i fucked a black girl from the states in sheperds market... we were really surprised to realise we were living not only in the same small town about 50 miles from london, but the same area - coincidence enough you would think... but then a few months later i started a new job in a local factory and on my first day, as I was going home from the day shift, the night shift were taking over and guess who rolled in... she looked really panicked (was obviously not working anymore)... i was kind of bemused and was hoping to ask her out but it was another week before our shifts came round again and then she was gone... she must have left in case i told anyone... i felt bad that she thought she had to leave...

Some years ago when working in Leeds I visited a Sheffield parlour to be faced by my colleague's daughter. A few seconds embarrassment and then it was business as usual and led to several further visits.

How did you find dealing with your colleague thereafter? I'm imagining an uncontrollable smirk crossing your face each time you met him, leaving him with a slightly uncertain look as to what you knew that he didn't.