Sarah Summers

Controversial Reviews/feedback

53 posts in this topic

Could well be that I am swimming against the tide here but does anyone else get put off seeing someone because of their reviews/feedback/whatever and /or do they see ladies or clients in spite of it?

Just a general question. This applies to both negative and positive reviews, but positive in the main.

Almost definitely as it is part of the process in choosing the lucky lady! If the lady has 100's of reports with only 1 or 2 adverse comments, these can possibly be overlooked as personality clash, customers being TW's or even just bad days, as we all have them for what ever reason. I appreciate that the vast majority SP's have to make our time with them special, but there are the odd scrupulous ones, as in any line of work (except MP's, where it is nearer 100%!! :D ) who are in it to make a fast buck at all cost regardless of the consequences. Oh, and any mention of BB, that is a 100% no no for me - even though some of them look real stunners, real shame :angry:

Edited by Puffer3

I suspect that I am not unusual in trying to get as much info as possible ahead of a punt. I will ignore the odd negative remarks since sometimes people just do not click. If there is a preponderance of good feedback I feel confident in making a booking.

If there is no feedback I tend to look elsewhere. Not fair, I know, everyone has to start somewhere; a good set of photos can redeem this state of affairs though.

It is a shame also that many FR's get refused .....

Have to agree with Puffer3, the odd bad review wouldn't put me off booking a particular lady, unless it follows a particular pattern. Sufficient graphic detail in a review is also important to me to confirm that services advertised are actually available. But that's a whole different matter! I have booked girls without reviews at all with mixed results.

It is a shame also that many FR's get refused .....

Do they? Is there any evidence for this? Could G, or one of the mods, provide any data to support or destroy this claim?

My own experience is that all the FRs I write get posted. Some disappear after a while as the ladies retire, move away or for some other reason but I have never had one fail to appear at all.

Do they? Is there any evidence for this? Could G, or one of the mods, provide any data to support or destroy this claim?

My own experience is that all the FRs I write get posted. Some disappear after a while as the ladies retire, move away or for some other reason but I have never had one fail to appear at all.

Yes, a small percentage of FRs are rejected.

http://www.punternet.com/frs/fr_reject.html

A recent FR of mine over there was initially published, so the Lady obviously liked it at first, as I believe the SP needs to approve full FR's before they appear on her profile on that site. However it was removed very soon after by the Lady herself because she had been getting enquiries to find out if she was fat :mad: All I'd said under "physical" was that she had said herself that she was slightly heavier than she usually liked to be, and gave her 8/10 in that section as a result of this. How can anyone interperet this as meaning that she was seriously overweight or fat ??

Shame she felt the need to remove it, as the rest of it was all a well deserved 10/10 :P

In passing, can anyone tell me how to file an FR on this site if the Lady in question does not publish her 'phone number on her profile, has no website of her own and does not work for an established Agency or Parlour ? :huh:

Edited by Another John

In passing, can anyone tell me how to file an FR on this site if the Lady in question does not publish her 'phone number on her profile, has no website of her own and does not work for an established Agency or Parlour ? :huh:

Bascially, you can't. The only possibility would be if the lady gave you permission to put her phone number on here. Some ladies are willing to have their phone number on a Punternet FR even if they don't usually display it on their AW profile but, of course, many aren't.

As an aside, I would mention that FRs on AW can still be found and read even if the lady doesn't link them to her profile by using the Field Report Search on that site. So your FR can still be read by anyone who is a bit AW savvy.

Edited by DanLeno

I don't believe that you can, but if I'm wrong someone will surely tell me!

You cant, well all my reports which fail to have that get refused

Out of 67, I have only had a few refused, and the cause of that is no phone number.

I always read the feedback on Adultwork and I always check that the people leaving the feedback have had positive feedback themselves from other ladies with positive feedback. I am not overly concerned about what the feedback says, I just use it as a way of helping me decide if a new girl (to me) is genuine.

For example of a girl as positive feedback from a guy and he has feedback from several other girls, there is a reasonable chance that his feedback was genuine. Not fool proof, but so far it has worked well.

I ignore all comments about looks and personality as those are very subjective. All I am interested in is how genuine the profile is.

Especially my first one recently ever that I felt was sincere honest and genuine Sir!

Could well be that I am swimming against the tide here but does anyone else get put off seeing someone because of their reviews/feedback/whatever and /or do they see ladies or clients in spite of it?

Just a general question. This applies to both negative and positive reviews, but positive in the main.

I've probably misunderstood the question but I think Sarah is asking both ladies and gentlemen for opinions from both ends of the bed so to speak. She'll soon put me right if I'm wrong.

I look at my feedback and think " I wish there was a bit more variety in the wording " but appreciate that when a lady is writing as many feedbacks as you do there are not enough letters in the alphabet to be able to do it. So I assume that a lady will just look for the key codewords.

I would say( treading on dangerous ground) that it is more difficult for the client to sort the wheat from the chaff. What makes me suspicious is for example when a lady has accrued an abnormally high number of exceptionally glowing reviews in a relatively short space of time ( over 150 in 10 months ) whilst working part-time many of which are apparently repeat visits and/or from clients with little or no previous history. It would appear that she is a goddess in human form but my experience of this lady a few months ago (as in failing to deliver promised services and not being that good at what she did deliver) had made me think that I either saw a different lady or it was all an illusion. On my list of 14 ladies in 7 months so far she is fighting it out for bottom spot. She has now made me very suspicious of similar profiles which may be doing an injustice to those ladies who have earned their stripes.

Out of a total of 18 visits to ladies so far I have chosen, for various reasons, mainly that they would be detrimental to the lady that I only want 10 shown. All 10 are positive. If I left negative feedback on the other ladies they would undoubtably do the same to me. Tgat's how the system works.

I don't as a rule look at feedback until I have taken in all the other information. If after doing that I'm not happy then I'm not going to make a booking anyway so what's the point of reading feedback?

A recent FR of mine over there was initially published, so the Lady obviously liked it at first, as I believe the SP needs to approve full FR's before they appear on her profile on that site. However it was removed very soon after by the Lady herself because she had been getting enquiries to find out if she was fat :mad: All I'd said under "physical" was that she had said herself that she was slightly heavier than she usually liked to be, and gave her 8/10 in that section as a result of this. How can anyone interperet this as meaning that she was seriously overweight or fat ??

Shame she felt the need to remove it, as the rest of it was all a well deserved 10/10 :P

I read a review recently which described the lady as "chubbier than usual" or words a bit like that.

I think to know that you are chubbier than usual is ok. but to see it typed down in black and white may not be so good, even though it may well be true.

I can put on 7lbs whilst on a weeks holiday just like that, and so I myself could be described as such, I do shift it pretty darn quick though!

If I was described like that I probably would not link the review either, even if I had said it myself.

Someone I know had a great review done on her, but in the review it said her apartment was "fit for the purpose", she chose not to link that review though just because of that once comment even though the rest of the review was ace.

In answer to your question John about a lady who does not display a phone number of have a personal web site and who solely advertises on AW, you are not able to review the meeting on here.

In answer to the OPs question.......

If a man approaches me and I can track his reports down either on here or on AW and they are typed up in an extremely explicit way, I would think carefully about whether I would meet with him or not.

I am not fluffy like I once was about such stuff, but to see every bit of what happens between me and a guy, I sometimes I feel is not desirable.......to me anyway!

I do view guys who have a few negatives with caution, but I do work on my own judgement on that and will not turn a guy down just as he has a few negatives for cancelling etc.....

Lucy :)

Edited by Lucy7

If I have enjoyed the company of the lady and am therefore going to write a positive FR then before posting it I have adopted the practice if showing her the draft report. She can then amend it if she thinks it necessary in whichever way she thinks fit. If I am going to leave an unfavourable report, which I don't always do, then it would always be truthful but never nasty. Sometimes it might just be incompatability between two people.

Out of 14 ladies so far I've only been to one house that was in need of renovation. I've never been so thankful that I didn't need a shower. The bedroom was fortunately like an oasis in the desert. The rest have varied between perfectly acceptable to I wouldn't mind living here.

Edited by gibbs

If I have enjoyed the company of the lady and am therefore going to write a positive FR then before posting it I have adopted the practice if showing her the draft report. She can then amend it if she thinks it necessary in whichever way she thinks fit. ....

This is easy enough with an indie, but I've always assumed it to be impossible to contact a parlour girl. But I suppose it might be possible to communicate in simple terms via the parlour.

Has anyone ever tried / managed that?

Edited by Barry Cade

I recently read a field report on the other site where the poster while praising the providers was foolish enough to admit that bareback was available during the punt (a threesome) . That has put me off visiting the provider, probably for good, but makes me wonder whether Im better off not reading reports at all.

Disadvantage of the Pnet FR system is that superstars like kinky natalie will never have a field report on here as they require a direct, as opposed to indirect, point of contact. Just one reason why I am posting less than half the reports I used to.

Going back to the OP theme, i did comment recently on a thai girl I saw i Birmingham, who was a bit more womanly than the typical model type london agency girl, but I should hope that it was clear from my comments that the service was 110%. The trouble is, I know that I'm a superstar of the punting world, and my word is the law, but there are a few fools aorund who don't know that

None of you have got what I am talking about.. though do talk amongst yourselves - it is interesting :)

Someone wrote to me asking to see me today. He asked me to check his feedback so I would know he is ok.

Listen honey, the day I have to trawl through bullshit feedback that ladies write (because they have to) is the day I give up.

I will be the judge of who I see and no amount of silly feedback is going to persuade me otherwise.

i turned the silly fecker down and told him why too.............

This is easy enough with an indie, but I've always assumed it to be impossible to contact a parlour girl. But I suppose it might be possible to communicate in simple terms via the parlour.

Has anyone ever tried / managed that?

I've only ever seen independent ladies so my views, including writing FR's, are purely in that context. I have not yet had the experience of visiting a parlour but from what I understand you are quite right about the difficulty of showing them the FR before you submit it. Unless of course you take pen and paper with you and write it during the booking. Perhaps it would show the ladies that us men can multi-task as well. :D

I recently read a field report on the other site where the poster while praising the providers was foolish enough to admit that bareback was available during the punt (a threesome) . That has put me off visiting the provider, probably for good, but makes me wonder whether Im better off not reading reports at all.

I think this shows the advantage of FR's and why you should read them.

- - -

None of you have got what I am talking about.. though do talk amongst yourselves - it is interesting :)

Someone wrote to me asking to see me today. He asked me to check his feedback so I would know he is ok.

Listen honey, the day I have to trawl through bullshit feedback that ladies write (because they have to) is the day I give up.

I will be the judge of who I see and no amount of silly feedback is going to persuade me otherwise.

i turned the silly fecker down and told him why too.............

Wow, are you surprised? Your original post had no clue as to what you were talking about! All we did was answer the question :blink:

I feel for the poor 'Fecker' who is probably as confused as I am - I don't think I will ever understand female logic.

I like to read peoples feedback, it gives you an idea of whether they are likely to be a timewaster, if they see ladies that offer the dreaded bb..shush...etc etc however it is not conclusive that if you have good feedback you are the client for me. I have had emails from guys with lots of good feedback but when they contacted me good manners seemed to be lacking that day...asking for anal sex as they only have a small cock (I don't offer anal period!), texting/emailing/calling late at night when I am not available and being pushy when I have said no.

From a wgs point of view feedback is a good guideline but I also go on what they say when they contact me.

Can I also add that I have also had guys with good feedback almost try and use it as a bartering tool...'Look at my feedback, I'm such a catch...will you let me cum over and over in a 15 minute booking..(translated as I'm going to push my luck and try and get extra time out of you..)'.