Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pollyp23

Difference Between Ladies And Mens Orgasms

10 posts in this topic

I sort of mentioned this in another thread, but got to thinking about it, especially as I've just been chatting to the Lady concerned.

She has lost a lot of feeling in her abdomen area and has never as far as she knows, had an orgasm.

She asked me what it was like last time I was with her, which is a good question, though I expect the male and female orgasms are different, hence this question.

Is it possible for us men to appreciate, understand and feel how the female orgasm feels? And, of course, visa versa.

For my part, there is a tremedous release of what feels like the 'best' feeling that is possible. Immediately aftwerwards, the feeling dissappears suddenly, almost as quickly as the orgasm started and finished.

During those brief seconds, I would do anything for it to continue: paint the lounge, cut the grass, buy the misses a new car, the feelings are so intense.

Reading 50 sheds, it seems that ladies go through many many emotions and can even burst into tears, though whether this is through happiness, sadness, I don't know.

Thoughts?

Surely you mean "gentlemen's" ?

Probably.

For me the difference between my climax and those of the lady I am with are just that - I have one, she has a number ( if things are going to plan)

For me the difference between my climax and those of the lady I am with are just that - I have one, she has a number ( if things are going to plan)

;) at least that's what she'd have you believe

(The lack of a smilie in your post leads me to believe you're being serious?) :)

;) at least that's what she'd have you believe

(The lack of a smilie in your post leads me to believe you're being serious?) :)

Surprised you respond this way.

Not sure all that many women can fake some of the climaxes punters on this board will have witnessed with Wgs.

Not saying if that includes me or I've just read about it.

Surprised you respond this way.

Not sure all that many women can fake some of the climaxes punters on this board will have witnessed with Wgs.

Not saying if that includes me or I've just read about it.

I'm not disputing that WGs will have orgasms - I'm pretty sure a few have with me before now - however I'm sure many DO fake and i KNOW many have faked with me!

It was more the multiple orgasms that were referred to I was talking about ;-)

If the poster is as skilled at routinely giving numerous orgasms to WGs in a session as he claims then I genuinely doff my hat to him. He's a much more skilled lover than me - and most of the men on here!

I saw the lass mentioned above yesterday and she confirmed that she has never, to her knowledge had an orgasm.

She says that she has virtually no feeling in her left leg, and little in her pubic area.

When I was 'expertly' fingering and licking her, a technique that I have received few 'complaints' about after 40 years of doing this, she said that it was 'nice'.

She then mentioned that she often sees a chap for a 2 hours session who never has penetration or oral, just likes to perform oral on the ladies that he visits!

So what chance I, in 15 minutes?

How sad is this? She is a sexy, bubbly, flexible, fun, attractive and wonderful person, giving her body (for money) for us men to enjoy, yet seems to get little physical/mental pleasure from doing this.

That is sad :(

For me it takes a really long time to build up, I can feel my internal muscles contract, I completely tense up and then it's a crescendo of pleasure and sometimes I get aftershocks where it keeps on going. :D I also quite often get the shakes for a little while afterwards... :unsure: