Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
badsin

Google Image Search

8 posts in this topic

What an amazing tool!.

I saw this mentioned on another post, and thought I'd give it a go. I can report that the lady I am hopefully seeing later this evening is a well known local model and beauty finalist (i wont give out names etc, as the working name is obviously being used).

Scam I hear you cry!!. I'm not sure.. and will certainly attend at the time and location...... I think I really know what this lady looks like now. However, I am still quite prepared to walk away if not whom I am expecting.

My question then: has anybody succesfuly used Google image finder in the past, so you've either found a absolute babe, or believe you may be being scammed??

All stories and comments welcomed :D

Yes, this was a scam.

I did walk away.

However met by a masked guy carrying a knife in the lobby, who kindly relieved me of my punting funds.

I'll start another thread - whilst being deeply embarrassed I wouldnt any body else to be mugged :angry:

Nice i put one of my personal pics through it and you wouldn't believe the rouges gallery it came up with in the similar too section....)(*)(&)(ing cheek

I have looked at the site, but cannot see how to put a picture in and then search to see if it is genuine. I would have expected it to be simpler.

If anyone would like to supply an idiots guide I would be grateful.

I have looked at the site, but cannot see how to put a picture in and then search to see if it is genuine. I would have expected it to be simpler.

Click on the camera symbol to right of search box, it'll then prompt you to upload an image from the files on your pc or input a URL for an image instead.

Edited by Strawberry

Click on the camera symbol to right of search box, it'll then prompt you to upload an image from the files on your pc or input a URL for an image instead.

Thank you my dear! ;)

As another tip, depending on which browser you use, there are plug-ins which will allow you to right-click on an image on a web page then select "search image on google". Firefox has one which works very well.

Or you can drag and drop an image directly from a web page into the search box on google images.

Generally a working girl is not going to use pictures that will point to her real name is she? The pictures genuine wg's use will be specific ones for the job so to speak. Many clients also use something called tineye if they believe a ladies pictures are not genuine.

Sorry to hear of your bad experience badsin.