Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gibbs

Daytime Overnighter

47 posts in this topic

Whilst surfing through the profiles on the purple site (I know we can name AW now but I like the phrase) during the summer I came across a lady (whose name I've forgotten but that's not important anyway) who was offering an overnight booking during the day.

Arrive mid/late morning. Stop for a (presumably) light lunch. Carry on for the afternoon actively/relaxed/chatting/music/tv whatever you wished and departing about 5 pm. Cost was, if I remember correctly, about the equivelant of about a normal 4 hour booking. I thought it seemed a very good deal for all concerned although I am only looking from the man's point of view. The ladies might view it differently for reasons which, in my ignorance, I have not considered.

One of the reasons that it has stuck in my mind is because I look pretty awful in the morning. Admittedly I don't look much better during the rest of the day either.

Whilst surfing through the profiles on the purple site (I know we can name AW now but I like the phrase) during the summer I came across a lady (whose name I've forgotten but that's not important anyway) who was offering an overnight booking during the day.

Arrive mid/late morning. Stop for a (presumably) light lunch. Carry on for the afternoon actively/relaxed/chatting/music/tv whatever you wished and departing about 5 pm. Cost was, if I remember correctly, about the equivelant of about a normal 4 hour booking. I thought it seemed a very good deal for all concerned although I am only looking from the man's point of view. The ladies might view it differently for reasons which, in my ignorance, I have not considered.

One of the reasons that it has stuck in my mind is because I look pretty awful in the morning. Admittedly I don't look much better during the rest of the day either.

You should always remove your eye make up before going to bed Gibbs..... morning panda eyes look awful.

;)

Sounds a lovely way to spend the day, I like long bookings like this. :)

I like to spend my days in pubs and nights in stripclubs sleeping... :lol:

Sounds a lovely way to spend the day, I like long bookings like this. :)

I like to have a nice relaxed time with a lady which is why I never book less than hour and often book or extend the visit to two hours. I never book for half an hour because I would not be relaxed and not enjoy it.

The idea of arriving 10.30 - 11.00; spending an hour and a half getting to know the lady and enjoying some naughty stuff; a light lunch; more naughty stuff followed by a shared bath or shower; relax for a while; more naughty stuff; shower; coffee, cake, and a debrief and a drive home with happy memories sounds like a very nice day out.

I would generally find it easier to go missing for a day than a night. The question is: would other ladies do this for the price they would normally want for say 4 hours and do any other men find it an attractive idea.

Edited by gibbs

I think it sounds like a fairly normal long booking so yes i think you would charge as it would be for a four hour booking.

You should always remove your eye make up before going to bed Gibbs..... morning panda eyes look awful.

;)

Some of us find pandas quite attractive. There's a one eyed one here that a few of us have been discussing in private!!

I think it sounds like a fairly normal long booking so yes i think you would charge as it would be for a four hour booking.

I'll put you on my hotlist then Bibi. You provide the lunch and I'll provide the dessert. I hope you like custard.

Are you sure that wasn't on my profile??

Are you sure that wasn't on my profile??

No it wasn't you Louise. I have a recollection of it being a lady in her 30's in the Wirral, Cheshire, Merseyside, North Wales area. I don't remember much else except that she was blonde and I know you won't go blonde. But you're now on my hotlist with Bibi. :) do you like custard? :D

No it wasn't you Louise. I have a recollection of it being a lady in her 30's in the Wirral, Cheshire, Merseyside, North Wales area. I don't remember much else except that she was blonde and I know you won't go blonde. But you're now on my hotlist with Bibi. :) do you like custard? :D

I like it better when men remember the custard to go with swiss rolls. ;)

I prefer over dayers in one way, due to making sure the man gets his moneys worth from me sex time wise. as I am not at my best on a night really.

Not all guys want to spend such a long time with a lady of course, but for me I quite like a longer meeting during the day rather than a longer one over night.

My next over night at the chaps own request has been changed to an all day meet instead.

I am sure we may cat nap though at some stage.......I hope so anyway!

Lucy :)

Gibbs, I love this type of date and often have them with a regular. Normally we meet up around noon, have a kiss and a fumble and I get a bj or sometimes she just straddles me, as she knows I wont last long first time! Then we go to a nice restaurant, then back to her place for some action, then go for a walk, one time we lay on her sofa and watched a rom com inbetween sessions before the final action! I am out of there around 17.30 / 18.00! We both enjoy the sessions and she charges a price that reflect's that and one that means I can afford to do it once a month or so.

Gibbs, I love this type of date and often have them with a regular. Normally we meet up around noon, have a kiss and a fumble and I get a bj or sometimes she just straddles me, as she knows I wont last long first time! Then we go to a nice restaurant, then back to her place for some action, then go for a walk, one time we lay on her sofa and watched a rom com inbetween sessions before the final action! I am out of there around 17.30 / 18.00! We both enjoy the sessions and she charges a price that reflect's that and one that means I can afford to do it once a month or so.

That sounds like a lovely proper GFE punt. Well done for finding a lady who is prepared to indulge you. (Where is she?)

That's a cracking idea. I've never seen the attraction of a overnighter anyway. I tend to go to bed early and wake up early, so unless the lady has a similar sleep pattern then she would probably be bored when I'm asleep by 10.30 at night, and annoyed about being woken up with my stiffy poking her in the buttocks at 6.00 a.m.

And surely the mystique is somewhat ruined by the farting in your sleep and bad breath in the morning.....

I would think a few would be happy to oblige a daytime overnighter it is afterall a long booking.I think just ask,the worst someone can say is no.

Cora of Alton offers these for well discussed reasons!

She is a wonderful BBW who suck, fucks and swallows up there with the best.

That's a cracking idea. I've never seen the attraction of a overnighter anyway. I tend to go to bed early and wake up early, so unless the lady has a similar sleep pattern then she would probably be bored when I'm asleep by 10.30 at night, and annoyed about being woken up with my stiffy poking her in the buttocks at 6.00 a.m.

And surely the mystique is somewhat ruined by the farting in your sleep and bad breath in the morning.....

I'll second that.

Custard. What for exactly :)

Custard. What for exactly :)

The custard is for exactly what you wish it to be for. Bibi appears to like it with a swiss roll which I must admit is a new maneouvre to me. I don't know whether it's a standard activity or jusr a demonstration of how imaginative Bibi is.

I only get 3 to 4 hours sound sleep a night with the rest of the time just dozing. Nothing I can do about it. So with an overnighter assuming we fall asleep around 01.00 I would definitely be awake again around 05.00 at the latest. No fun just lying there dozing or reading 50 Shades. I'd be up, shower, two cups of coffee, and back under the sheets.

Obviously you would adapt the scenario to suit the two participants but that's how I see it. Not 5 or 6 hours of bonking but a nice relaxed time. Proper restaurant, cafe, takeaway delivered, or cooked by the lady iof she wants to. :) It doesn't matter as long as both are agreed. Nice and relaxed . :) Not looking at the clock. No thinking better get a move on before it's too late. :) And, of course, it would suit guys like me who find it easier to find an excuse to disappear during the day :) rather than have to explain that the car broke down and you had to sleep in it in a lonely lane out in the country with no signal for the phone. You're sure to get away with that one. :angry:

I think quite a few of us ladies offer this - me included :D It's more preferable to me than having to go without sleep (or having me snore half the night - poor fella!) and then me having to take the next 3 days off work (civvy AND sexy!) just to recover from the lack of sleep. More fun and more relaxing too :)

Edited by CatBBW

I think quite a few of us ladies offer this - me included :D It's more preferable to me than having to go without sleep (or having me snore half the night - poor fella!) and then me having to take the next 3 days off work (civvy AND sexy!) just to recover from the lack of sleep. More fun and more relaxing too :)

A lady of my acquaintance told me that the previous day she had done an overnight. Apparently he was both a heavy sleeper and a heavy snorer and about 3.00 am she had gone into the other bedroom because of his snoring. The following morning, before he awoke, she returned to the bed. When she woke him a little later he was oblivious to the fact that he had spent the night alone.

A lady of my acquaintance told me that the previous day she had done an overnight. Apparently he was both a heavy sleeper and a heavy snorer and about 3.00 am she had gone into the other bedroom because of his snoring. The following morning, before he awoke, she returned to the bed. When she woke him a little later he was oblivious to the fact that he had spent the night alone.

Done that a couple of times myself and know of a couple of girls (must stress this is not something I would have done), that were doing a duo overnight with a guy who got off his face on the Champers and blacked out. They simply went home leaving him a note making out they had left in the morning and it was a shame he'd not stayed awake for them because they'd played with each other all night and he'd missed out (all lies, in fact one of them took a late booking with someone else when she got back). He mailed them, apologised and booked them again for the following week to make up for it.

I used to have a sliding scale with my prices, the longer you booked the cheaper it was, so an all day booking would be the same price as an overnight anyway and think most girls work this way don't they?