Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Irgendeiner

Bait'n Switch (Up)

3 posts in this topic

The other day I had the opportunity to visit one of our great cities. I made an arrangement to meet a lady that I've been looking forward to see for some while. Three days before our date she e-mailed me very properly, explaining fully that for valid, and blameless, reasons she couldn't give me all that I hoped for. I cancelled, which she accepted graciously. We'll meet some other time.

I started researching for a plan 'B' and searched on that site, with, in particular, an age window of 35 - 50. I selected one of those who came up, aged 37, showing one sea-side photograph of a quite appetising blonde in a bikini, who didn't show a telephone number. In particular the profile incIuded the following statement, "I have a lovely apartment in <wherever> this is my home so expect disgression both ways.x" I entered a booking request, which was read, but not answered, at 0655 the following morning!

At 0955, I received a text message inviting me to call to discuss. I did so, and found that she couldn't see me at the time I'd suggested, but an hour later would be fine. I made the date.

Later in the day I was given the (extremely salubrious) address by text, from a different mobile number, and at the appointed time I rang the second number, and security locks dealt with, was received by a dark haired lady whose bikini snap shot showed someone else. The lady, who received me and pleasured me, is stunningly lovely, has a figure that most girls would die for, and proved to be hells sexy and great fun. She said she was 27, not 37, which seemed about right, and said also that the (spotless, and very superior) appartment was not hers (although she stuffed her lingerie into an over flowing drawer in the room), but rented from another lady.

The impression I am left with is that the AW profile owner lets both bed and punter as a combination to the lovely who serviced me - I was gently chivvied out, just inside my hour, because the other lady had a date. "One out, one in!" she, brightly, said!

So I was baited with quite a pretty blonde lady of 37, and switched to a breathtakingly lovely and very sexy dark haired (roots and all) lady of 27, all at the same price!

Puzzled, but happy! I think, however, that I do understand why my booking hasn't been confirmed, so I can't write a sincere, and very favourable, FR on the lady I did see!

Very interesting scenario. I guess you could say that you got lucky.

It happens... I had a bait and switch happen to me before.... and like yourself she was far superior to the girl in the pictures and provided a much better service than the profile suggested.

I asked her why she had pictures of another woman on her profile... and it was all down to her privacy.