dick78

Sarah At Hod

8 posts in this topic

She looks fantastic and has great feedback; question is, is she into full on RO and receiving a lot of attention? None of the reports allude to this except very briefly and, for me,its an important part of the punt. If you have more info on this, it would be very helpful. Ta.

Edited by dick78

in my opinion she looks even better in real life that her pics. i am not sure what you mean by full on RO but she certainly didnt mind receiving it when i saw her. all round great attitude and lovely personality.

Thanks - many girls really don't seem to like RO that much, and of course there is always the f-word issue too.....

Thanks - many girls really don't seem to like RO that much, and of course there is always the f-word issue too.....

I give up. What's the f-word issue?

if you are asking about fingers too regarding sarah then i dont know. it is not something i done or enquired about

She was great and fine with RO when I saw her.

Dont know about fingers as I only do it if she requests it. And she didnt request it... But RO till she "appeared" to enjoy it, then OWO till CIM for me than 2 rounds of sex... :)

Edited by Overworked

Fingers?

I am reliably told she has four and a thumb on both hands :ph34r: