Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Perfectgent

Recent Asian Retirements

7 posts in this topic

It would appear from the agencies I use (AS and AV) that the two girls I have seen most regularly over the last couple of years have packed it in over the last month or so, Molly & Sugus.

Not a great surprise as both had told me they were likely to stop in the New Year but the timing is earlier than expected and they'd both intimated they'd tip me off when it was our "farewell" appointment (I'd even had plans for a duo blowout with them both!).

Anyone know if they are both confirmed as totally out? I only ask as the agencies do have a habit of giving contradictory information from the girls themselves regarding their plans, they are both still listed on sites for instance, and I have the usual,suspicions that they push customers towards certain of their girls and away from others.

If/when they are gone, I have to scout around for some replacements if anyone has any suggestions!

Molly is still working, but currently only at massage/he - see her AW profile under the name Sophia Massage.

Sugus/Sugar is still listed on some reliable sites - I'll investigate and report back.

Sugus/Sugar is now confirmed, from reliable sources, as retired and back home. A good innings from a great character.

As for Molly, she is listed on 007 as "back in 2013", which I'm hoping means back to full-service agency work, after her current indie massage-only phase.

There are a lot more recent retirements than these two.....

Molly not likely coming back, but who knows....

Sugus/Sugar is now confirmed, from reliable sources, as retired and back home. A good innings from a great character.

Damn, I was planning a return visit over the festive period. Shame I only saw her once in her long stint on the scene. Best of luck to her.