ladyofthemansion

Working/punting in hotels

57 posts in this topic

Do you ladies/gents feel comfortable working/punting in them?

My worst experience was being chucked out of Palms in Hornchurch. Mind you, there were 3 of us working together which I've never done since. Far better to be solo. We got a result actually. They refunded us and that was at 11pm when we were ready to stop working anyway.

In another hotel, the concierge sussed me out but kept his mouth shut. I felt obligated to tip him so seeked pastures new.

The other question is, are WGs doing anything wrong if they work in a hotel, considering they are doing nothing illegal?

I don't see the problem with this as you say its not illegal. But I've never done it myself and be interested to know how it works logistics wise.

I guess you can't just walk past reception and go to the room also too many punters asking for the same room would be suspicious. So how is it done?

I don't see the problem with this as you say its not illegal. But I've never done it myself and be interested to know how it works logistics wise.

I guess you can't just walk past reception and go to the room also too many punters asking for the same room would be suspicious. So how is it done?

Why would you need to ask for the room in the hotel? I choose upmarket, large hotels with a busy reception area. You give the client the room number when they are outside and they come on up to the room. Seemples.

The other question is, are WGs doing anything wrong if they work in a hotel, considering they are doing nothing illegal?

That's an interesting one. If a girl is working in a hotel and- even if unknown to her- another WG is working in another room, then technically that probably makes it a brothel? But who is breaking the law? The hotel owners presumably? Is this one of those laws which you can break unintentionally? I'm sure Sasfan will be along shortly.........

Depends on the hotel. If you have the room number, just walk past reception 'like you own the place' and go staight up to the room. Seemples, as Amber said.

However, some hotels have an electronic barrier. your room door is opened by a 'credit card' style key and the same key is needed for access to the stairs or the lift. So presumably girls would avoid using such hotels, or you would have to phone them and they'd come down to meet you?

Why would you need to ask for the room in the hotel? I choose upmarket, large hotels with a busy reception area. You give the client the room number when they are outside and they come on up to the room. Seemples.

Indeed, that's how it worked when I booked a fortnight ago. I called when I was in the car park, sat and had a coffee in the hotel's busy public bar/cafe area and then got a call when the girl was ready. Hotels are, I think, a good comfortable environment and a bar certainly beats sitting in some car park.

Hmm, and it's also quite a nice feeling when you're walking through the lobby to know that your meeting is going to be a hell of a lot more fun than anyone else's there! :eek:

Depends on the hotel. If you have the room number, just walk past reception 'like you own the place' and go staight up to the room. Seemples, as Amber said.

That's pretty much what I did the one and only time I have punted at a hotel. I was incredibly nervous but I just put my mobile to my ear and pretended to have a conversation as I walked past reception.

Shame it was a letdown of a punt, though.

ive just come back from a two week tour in Ireland i stayed in apartments there which were fine but i had to do lots of research and get lots of advice of which ones to use

But certain hotels in Ireland are notorious for throwing out girls working there even to the point of coming to your room with photos printed off your website

when reading the irish message board some girls get thrown out of hotels virtually hours after checking in managers are on the look out for single women on there own and keep an eye on them

when i stayed in london i spent a week at a time in hotels working without any probs

ive just come back from a two week tour in Ireland i stayed in apartments there which were fine but i had to do lots of research and get lots of advice of which ones to use

But certain hotels in Ireland are notorious for throwing out girls working there even to the point of coming to your room with photos printed off your website

when reading the irish message board some girls get thrown out of hotels virtually hours after checking in managers are on the look out for single women on there own and keep an eye on them

when i stayed in london i spent a week at a time in hotels working without any probs

Thats probably other agencies that grass you up. Have heard Ireland is not good for indies. You should come with me to Scotland, :eek:

Do you ladies/gents feel comfortable working/punting in them?

I like visiting ladies in hotels. You are relatively assured of anonymity as you walk through reception (I stay in hotels a lot for work, so have no fear of them) and the rooms are well kept and clean. Nice modern bathrooms as well.

Also, it feels like you are meeting on neutral ground. Sometimes, when I visit a girl in her house/flat (i.e. where she lives), it feels a bit like I am invading her personal space and it can take longer to settle because of this.

I also like entertaining ladies in my own hotel room when I am away :eek:. It can certainly add a shine to a boring conference or meeting :).

Staying in a smart hotel in Paris a while ago I encountered a very attractive girl in the lift. Using the same lift a little while later I found she was still there. When a departing lift user left us alone she calmly asked if I wanted business. I was so surprised I ignored her. When our party of half a dozen business people was leaving the hotel a day later I was amused to notice a rather staid member of the party say a quiet 'thank you' to the girl, as we left the lift to check out.

That's an interesting one. If a girl is working in a hotel and- even if unknown to her- another WG is working in another room, then technically that probably makes it a brothel? But who is breaking the law? The hotel owners presumably?

Technically yes, but AFAIK there has not been a case of a Hotel owner being charged with running/managing a brothel, well a major chain that is, the odd small outfit might have been, but I really don't know. Anyway the legislation regarding brothels + multifarious judicial precedents merely state "premises" so a Hotel is not exempt.

Do you add extra to the cost of the punt when staying in hotels?

Do you add extra to the cost of the punt when staying in hotels?

I dont actually. Dont know about other girls.x

I like visiting ladies in hotels. You are relatively assured of anonymity as you walk through reception (I stay in hotels a lot for work, so have no fear of them) and the rooms are well kept and clean. Nice modern bathrooms as well.

Also, it feels like you are meeting on neutral ground. Sometimes, when I visit a girl in her house/flat (i.e. where she lives), it feels a bit like I am invading her personal space and it can take longer to settle because of this.

I also like entertaining ladies in my own hotel room when I am away ;). It can certainly add a shine to a boring conference or meeting :D.

I would not allow you to my house after the destruction you caused to my hotel bed.

And yes you can certainly add some shine to a meeting:D

lou4fun

My worst experience was being chucked out of Palms in Hornchurch.

Crumbs - you must have been going for it to get thrown out of there!

Crumbs - you must have been going for it to get thrown out of there!

It was the other 2 girls with me. They smoked and were in and out every 5 minutes to have a fag. We were pretty busy too. Also, the walls were really thin so I was overheard talking on phone.

I think the hotel were on a zero tolerance at that time due to a murder that had taken place not long before,

Just last week I did some in call appointments from a hotel in Glasgow. It had been 4 years since I last did that and I admit I was a little nervous. Thankfully I had no problems at all.

I make a point of not drawing attention to myself when booking in and also if I need to come and go.. or visit the hotel coffee shop.

I dress sensibly and mind my own business.

The main thing to remember when booking a hotel is to ensure the reception is not entered using a card swipe... I can't be having any of that ;)

When clients phone to get the room number I tell them where the lift is in relation to the reception desk and they just hop in and come right up. There is never a need to stop by the desk and inform the staff why they are there... but some men need a little reassurance that no one knows why they are in the hotel!

My second night in Glasgow was in a fab serviced apartment which was ideal and such excellent value compared to a hotel.

I used to do all in calls from hotels and did this several days a week for many months. I did not face a single problem because I did not dress or act like the stereotypical hooker when in the public part of the hotel. As mentioned in the "clients who turn up early" thread though, the only spanner in the works were the men who thought it ok to knock on my room door before the agreed time. So not a wise move!!!!!

In another hotel, the concierge sussed me out but kept his mouth shut. I felt obligated to tip him so seeked pastures new.

I've had loads of work over the years from the Concierge or hotel porters. A lot of them carry phone numbers for working girls. You may have done yourself out of some work staying away and often it more than pays to give them a small tip.

I stay in apartments too, I carefully choose the serviced ones where there's no-one to walk past in the lobby, as there is no lobby. Compared to a nice hotel, in London they're about the same money or cheaper.

I've had loads of work over the years from the Concierge or hotel porters. A lot of them carry phone numbers for working girls. You may have done yourself out of some work staying away and often it more than pays to give them a small tip.

I just felt a bit embarrased as well though. Am sure he told all the other comcierge men too by the way they looked at me. As my service is a bit different I prefer only to see clients who have got my details from my web adverts.

I had no problems in ireland and i had a great time i went to belfast dublin and cork for two weeks and had only 2 t/waster for the whole two weeks and 1 no show even in belfast which is supposed to be a no go area was absolutly fine i stayed in serviced apartments and not hotels

what a lot of the hotel do is go on the irish sites and see what girls are in the area in small towns this is easy to do as there might only be 2/3 hotels and then wait for the single girls to turn up

i did lots of research and had a ball apart from the wednesday night when football was on and the whole of dublin was at croke park lol ;)

cant come between an irish man and football

btw if anyone want a good rate on euros for sterling let me know i forgot to change then back to sterling before i left and the buy back rate is shit in the uk

Thats probably other agencies that grass you up. Have heard Ireland is not good for indies. You should come with me to Scotland, :D

On a slightly off topic tangent: we got a call from reception once, while in the middle of some good action. "Apologies, and Could we maybe be a little more silent, as the ppl next door had to get up early."

That hotel, btw, had me sussed to a tee, and I'm sure reception had a great laff. At the time, I thought it possibly was the BA staff who were also quite numerous in that hotel complaining.

I now wonder if it was a lady who may also have been working form that hotel.

The hotel staff knows exactly what's going on, the most obvious give away being the fresh set of towels that a lady would be asking once or twice or more often during a single day, which wouldn't happen for any other reason.

Recently I got out of a room after a punt and a maid at the end of the hallway clearly made me, ever so slightly showing her awareness with her body language (or maybe it was just me).

Just the other day, due to a miscommunication with the agency I was left standing in front of the door for a few minutes wondering what was going on, when some dude from the hotel staff passed by and nodded and greeted politely, thank god stopping short of asking if I needed help - I'd bet he made me in a a millisecond, too.

I used to use hotels for incalls and still do if I have a visitor at home.

I only had a problem once, when I used topsecret on last minute and accidently booked a boutique hotel - opps! And the pain of a holiday inn with keycard entry, thankfully a very large busy one so nothing was noticed.

Hilton, NH and Millenium hotels are always big and busy enough so not to be noticed and anything that is nobody cares.

I used one millenium regularly for a while and always had a room ready for early check in for me as they knew I'd normally check out about 10pm, concierge was great with directions too.