Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
thetinman

Krystina Aka Swedish Juliete In Sutton

11 posts in this topic

Has anyone seen Kristina recently ? She looks amazing in pics but they are old as are the field reports on her. Any info welcome. She's on ace massage as an independent.

Has anyone seen Kristina recently ? She looks amazing in pics but they are old as are the field reports on her. Any info welcome. She's on ace massage as an independent.

Are you the guy to whom Danish Pia gave one of her tins for Christmas last year? See the thread on Christmas Presents!!

I wonder what part of Sweden she's from......Warsaw?

I saw Kristina earlier this year. I perhaps ought to have left a FR but it was an unremarkable punt although quite pleasant. She has a nice full figure and for a first visit it was OK but not stand out in any way which is, on reflection, why I did not feel the urge to leave a FR. She had been on my radar for some time and the chance came to book so I took it. The picture on Acemassage has been unchanged for quite some time but is still accurate.

I would say that if you are local, make a booking and try her for yourself, she has perfect English and likes to chat.

Thanks timbo, I work quite close to Sutton. Is her place in a safe area ? Not too concerned bout lack of owo. I'm after a nice firm massage and a squeezd/play with a nice pair of big Ffirm boobs!

Yes Tinman, her place is in a safe area. I am sure she will oblige you too. Parking is plentyful on meters. Can't think of anything else. You could ask her to wear that dress!

I felt that it was an average punt...I wouldn't go again... But that's just me!

I felt safe in her area but then again usually do most of the time, because I do kick boxing and martial arts lol

Has she stopped? Seems to have gone from ace massage?