Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
orientallover

30 Min At Hod?

8 posts in this topic

i've never been to HOD, but are 30 min bookings worth the 70 quid or do the appointments feel rushed?

Not really rush IMO. 30 mins session are better then 60 mins session IMO. I like to have sex then get out of there. Might be different if you like GFEs etc.

Why not do a 30 mins session and a 60 mins and see which you prefer.

depends what you want to do. Perhaps consider a 45 minute one. call em and ask if they do em and the price.

They do do them. However, I've never had a bad time at HoD and booking only 30 mins would be doing yourself a disservice.

Well...they were only £60 until some bright spark here suggested they put their prices up :ph34r:

:lol:

But more seriously....what is your opinion of a 30 minute punt elsewhere??? If you always feel they are too short and rushed, then HoD will feel no different. If 30 minutes are all you need....HoD will feel the same.

"HoD time" isn't any different from any other time!!! I know the place is amazing...but to suggest they might have their own unique time zone is pushing it a little :lol:

A 30 minute punt is a 30 minute punt. The better they are the quicker the time seems to fly....so maybe it is too short ^_^

Edited by partylover

depends what you want to do. Perhaps consider a 45 minute one. call em and ask if they do em and the price.

I completely agree with this. I have had 30 minute punts at HoD and elsewhere and they didn't really feel rushed but 45 minutes is my ideal. It allows time for a little bit of getting to know you chat and relaxing after the main event before getting dressed again. An hour (for me) can finish up with just hanging around making conversattion or leaving before your time is up. Mind you, at my age I can only cum once in the hour; if I could manage a double-header I would probably feel differently.

Edited by trouncer

I completely agree with this. I have had 30 minute punts at HoD and elsewhere and they didn't really feel rushed but 45 minutes is my ideal. It allows time for a little bit of getting to know you chat and relaxing after the main event before getting dressed again. An hour (for me) can finish up with just hanging around making conversattion or leaving before your time is up. Mind you, at my age I can only cum once in the hour; if I could manage a double-header I would probably feel differently.

+1 exactly

Ive done 30 mins or 45 when I wasnt sure about how it would go. You can always try and see her again for longer if you click, or dont have to worry about wasting too much money if you dont.

I average about 1 hour bookings with newbies. enough to relax, get to know each other and have two relaxing rounds without having to worry about running out of time..

Perfect for me has been 90 mins or 2 hours usually with a girl Ive seen before and we already know each other. Especially after a hard day at work...or even 3 hr or 4 hrs with revisting someone I really do click with..

Edited by Overworked