Francesco2

Lmp Party

22 posts in this topic

So I have finally worked up the nerve to attend a party on Saturday. Will be arriving after it has started so am rather nervous about how I will introduce myself to the proceedings!

Just wanted to thank the many members who have posted info on lmp parties in various posts. I have researched this punt comprehensively!

Still bricking it!

I think Smiths must be on holiday, otherwise he would be here to tell you what to expect and how to make a grand entrance..Hope you have fun.

Well, once you are welcomed in you will be greeted by the glorious sight of bodies shagging everywhere :lol: And you'll think.......bloody hell :lol:

I guess you are starting at either 2pm or 3pm then?? So, you'll be shown to the changing room where you'll probably be asked if you've been before, so just say it's your first time. They will explain the procedure of putting your personal belongings in an envelope and sealing it so it's all safe, no worries there. Then you'll be shown the robes and towels and jump in the shower for a quick freshen up then when you come out of the shower you won't know where to start first!! :lol:

You'll either find a girl is available and will ask if you want to play (to which the only answer is obviously YES PLEASE :lol: ), or one of the hosts will help you find a space to join in or call a girl to come and help you settle in to swing of the party. I guess joining straight in might be a little off-putting to someone for a first taste, but don't worry, just relax and have fun.

It might seem a little daunting walking straight in to a room full of action....but just try and relax as best as you can. The girls will make your experience amazing ;) And there certainly should be a few regular partygoers on a Saturday to help make the atmosphere warm, friendly and fun.

Look forward to hearing how it goes!

I was there last Saturday 240£ for 4 hours, you can pay less for less hours if you wish. Easy to find in Lancaster Gate area. A lot of one on one action and I had 5 girls contributing to my final effort to cum towards the end of the 4 hours, to no avail, despite their hard work, I could not manage a fourth cum. 8 girls - Lea, A Spanish brunette, early 20s great body, GFE experience great OWO great RO, she has a neat bush and I came rubbered up of course in her pussy missionary style. Sara, slim Russian early 20s I had great OWO and R/O and a prolonged missionary fuck, Polish Isabella, really enjoys her work, a brunette I had a prolonged riding session with her after some great RO and OWO, great legs and boobs, late 20s, I came after my session with her which included missionary and reverse missionary Jess finnish Brunette late 20s great body and terrific sense of humour, I had a great 69 with her, difficult to find clit despite the double piercing, my favourite lady of the day, greatest among the great. It was lovely to watch her enjoy herself to the last while riding a young man's curved 9 incher doggie style and she was so well able to take it! I had a prolonged riding session with her! Jenny the brunette and birthday girl from Brazil who supervised the cumpulsory starting out shower, I had a delicious OWO with her, shes late 20s slim. great tits, legs and bum, she gave me a prostate massage during the HJ/BJ. Camilla, blonde Brazillian late 20s I had oral with her and from her, great boobs and auriolae. Hope, a blonde Polish girl in her early 20s, I had a prolonged session with her, a true giver! Great body though she kept her bra on while with me, great 69, missionary and reverse missionary! Then Alex, bleeched blonde pole late 20s, who not only enjoys her job, she's positively a nympho! I had RO/ OWO and mish sex with her! She has lovely hanging pussy lips and gives great encouragement -Just like that, Come on you Naughty boy, I want to see your creamy white spunk, Let me see your cock juice, PSE mixed in with GFE! Final total 3 cums, I an intra vaginal, RO with 7 girls, OWO with all 8, rubbered vaginal sex with 6! Hearing those words from a beautiful woman 'Do you want to play?" is really special and an invitation not to be missed! Moss the genial Northern Irish host is a great overseer! The best party of its kind anywhere! I commend it to the house!

I was there last Saturday 240£ for 4 hours, you can pay less for less hours if you wish. Easy to find in Lancaster Gate area. A lot of one on one action and I had 5 girls contributing to my final effort to cum towards the end of the 4 hours, to no avail, despite their hard work, I could not manage a fourth cum. 8 girls - Lea, A Spanish brunette, early 20s great body, GFE experience great OWO great RO, she has a neat bush and I came rubbered up of course in her pussy missionary style. Sara, slim Russian early 20s I had great OWO and R/O and a prolonged missionary fuck, Polish Isabella, really enjoys her work, a brunette I had a prolonged riding session with her after some great RO and OWO, great legs and boobs, late 20s, I came after my session with her which included missionary and reverse missionary Jess finnish Brunette late 20s great body and terrific sense of humour, I had a great 69 with her, difficult to find clit despite the double piercing, my favourite lady of the day, greatest among the great. It was lovely to watch her enjoy herself to the last while riding a young man's curved 9 incher doggie style and she was so well able to take it! I had a prolonged riding session with her! Jenny the brunette and birthday girl from Brazil who supervised the cumpulsory starting out shower, I had a delicious OWO with her, shes late 20s slim. great tits, legs and bum, she gave me a prostate massage during the HJ/BJ. Camilla, blonde Brazillian late 20s I had oral with her and from her, great boobs and auriolae. Hope, a blonde Polish girl in her early 20s, I had a prolonged session with her, a true giver! Great body though she kept her bra on while with me, great 69, missionary and reverse missionary! Then Alex, bleeched blonde pole late 20s, who not only enjoys her job, she's positively a nympho! I had RO/ OWO and mish sex with her! She has lovely hanging pussy lips and gives great encouragement -Just like that, Come on you Naughty boy, I want to see your creamy white spunk, Let me see your cock juice, PSE mixed in with GFE! Final total 3 cums, I an intra vaginal, RO with 7 girls, OWO with all 8, rubbered vaginal sex with 6! Hearing those words from a beautiful woman 'Do you want to play?" is really special and an invitation not to be missed! Moss the genial Northern Irish host is a great overseer! The best party of its kind anywhere! I commend it to the house!

And what did you do in the second hour Willy!! :o

Great to hear about your fun party antics!

Will you be changing your name now to SoreWilly? :blink::D

is DFK the norm at LMP or is it normally out of bounds? izabel(isabella), for example, provides great DFK when you see her one on one

I love the sound of these parties, how do you find out when they are on?

Cheers for the various messages giving me even more of an idea of what I am facing on Saturday.

I have to say that I'll be doing well to get near half of what Slickwilly got up to in his four hours.

I am pretty sure that if you just google Lady Marmalade Party you'll find their website. They have a "party dates" tab that gives you the schedule.

I will report back.

Cheers again.

F.

As said, just google lady marmalade parties. They party 6 days Monday to Saturday pretty much every week (just shut down for the occasional week holiday once or twice a year). The website explains everything and has it's own forum too.

Francesco....to try and emulate slickwilly's acheivements means you have to be really proactive :lol: No time to stand around thinking "WOW...", it's heads down and grab every opportunity :lol: It is hard to get round every girl if you are only going for two hours, which is why some people will either attend the full 4 hour Saturday, or make 2 consecutive parties on a weekday (eg 4-6 then 7-9) for which you get charged the same rate as a 4 hour Saturday one. I can only afford 2 hours at a time myself these days which is a shame as i always used to prefer staying for 4!! You will not believe how quickly time can fly....but then you will have never imagined having this much fun ^_^

There is a "touring" page on this site which will give you some info. The field reports will also help. Practically all parties now take place in London and should not be too hard to find. A search on AW will also prove productive.

is DFK the norm at LMP or is it normally out of bounds? izabel(isabella), for example, provides great DFK when you see her one on one

Entirely down to each individual girl. You can only ask ;)

I have known some girls that go the route of providing DFK on a 121 but not a party, some girls do DFK at LMP, and some don't.

I hope Francesco made it on Saturday! It was my third party and the girls were superb as ever.

I think I got very lucky as the absence of one lady meant hostess Barbara joined in the fun. I was very fortunate to get to play with her twice and had the best time.

I did indeed make it last Saturday. I was incredibly nervous and as I walked up to the door I realised that I was following another punter. It actually relaxed me to see somebody else looking almost as nervous as I was! When I walked in I hadn't appreciated that the first room you walk into is a bedroom. There was all sorts going on and I, bizarrely, tried to avoid looking as I concentrated on following the hostess through to the changing room. Seems crazy to me now.

Anyway having dealt with the preliminaries I wandered around working out what was happening and where. It was unlike anything I had ever experienced before. I was initially hesitant and felt awkward about getting involved but as time passed that faded and I enjoyed myself immensely.

I could not even try to get near Slickwilly's list but I played with Eva, Misha, Barbara, Daniella and Ivana (twice) over the course of my two hours. I am already trying to work out when I can return.

I have to say that as a newbie I was well looked after by the hostesses and the girls were so into it it was unbelievable. I don't think that I can live without 121s but LMP sessions are something that I will do again.

I had to end my last post a little hastily as my better half just turned up!

Now that she has gone I just wanted to add my thanks to all of you that gave me advice and information. It was all very helpful and I am grateful.

I just need to find where Ivana can be contacted for 121s now!

Cheers.

F.

So Francesco2....when i said this....

Well, once you are welcomed in you will be greeted by the glorious sight of bodies shagging everywhere :lol: And you'll think.......bloody hell :lol:

....you now know exactly what i meant :lol: I really did mean it literally :lol:

Glad to hear you had a fabulous time....but then i figured you would ^_^ Thanks for letting us know :)

Nice one Francesco. Glad you had a great time.

I've yet to take the plunge personally, but it's definately on my wish list, if not before, then as soon as after xmas.

I've only ever had 1-2-1 scenarios and this is a bigger step as far as I'm concerned, but even reading their own forum, I've yet to come accross anyone whos actually had a rubbish time, so I'm beaming already at the though, although nervous.

Just gotta check some dates/times/girls, then get myself up there.

btw, how far from the tube station is it?

5. Minutes from Lancaster Gate and 10 from Paddington.

Hi just popped on PN to see if there were any recent comments on LMP and PN has delivered. I'm down in London Tue/Wed and really want to get in a session. One thing I've read a number of times on comments about these parties is that there always seems to be punters already at the party when someone describes arriving there. This makes me wonder, what time should one arrive at a party? If it's a 1-3pm session, should I get there 10 minutes before? Or is that frowned upon?

Get there 15 mins before. This is expected to allow time for shower etc. before 1 pm prompt start.

On the weekdays you can arrive 15 mins before the party starts so you can undress, shower and robe up before the party kicks off at the top of the hour at 1pm, 4pm or 7pm.

It's on a Saturday that you can arrive around 2pm or 3pm and stay for 2 or 3hrs and be greeted by the sight of the party, which started at 1pm, in full flow.