Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MissCaraMay

London Agency For British Girls

6 posts in this topic

Hi,

Firstly I hope I'm posting this in he right section and apologies if I'm not.

I'm wanting to work in London 3-4 days a week, preferably for a agency, after having a look on google I've noticed that a lot seem to have little or no British girls on their books. I'm from Leeds but well spoken, just wandering if someone can point me in the right direction for agencies that have a good reputation and have quite a few English ladies on their books.

Thanks Cara x

Sugarbabes International has a good selection of British ladies and has a good reputation among punters though I know nothing of its reputation among WGs.

Sugarbabes International has a good selection of British ladies and has a good reputation among punters though I know nothing of its reputation among WGs.

I used to work for Sugarbabesinternational and they are lovely to work for. Caroline, the owner, is a sweetheart and if I ever went back to working for an agency again, rather than being independent, I would go back to them.

Another one I used to work for is www.connaisseur-agency.com. Again, the owner, Sabrina is lovely to work for.

I have worked for about 7 or 8 agencies in London, but those are the only two I would go back to.

I've never heard of Connaisseur before. A bit bizarre you have to give them your land line number just to find out what ladies work for them, let alone book someone. Not very discreet.

I've never heard of Connaisseur before. A bit bizarre you have to give them your land line number just to find out what ladies work for them, let alone book someone. Not very discreet.

Well it is obviously very discreet for the girls. Sabrina does take the girls safety very seriously, unlike many other London agencies, which is one of the reasons girls like working for her, and why I recommended her to Cara May.

Some clients may not like the way she operates but it clearly works for her as I know her agency has been going for well over 12 years, and she has many regular clients. So she must be doing something right.

I think if it was the kind of agency that was indiscreet you would have heard something negative about them by now. They are clearly trusted by their regular clients and the girls that work for them.

Now I am going to shut up before I am accused of touting!

Bummer - I don't have a landline anymore- only using IP phone and mobile in my house these days ;-) seems this agency needs to wake up to the new world and find alternative means of verification!