Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
porker paul

Replying To Posts

6 posts in this topic

I tried to write a reply to a post this evening and when I hit "post" a message came up "you are not permitted to post a reply to this thread".

Closer examination revealed that the original post was only about 5 minutes old and was from someone with only 1 post to their name.

I thought that all newbie posts went through the Mods before being visible. Has the system broken down?

Naah,

It automatically worked it out that all your post would have said is: "research, research, research", lol.

Naah,

It automatically worked it out that all your post would have said is: "research, research, research", lol.

Glad to see that the message is getting through :P

I tried to write a reply to a post this evening and when I hit "post" a message came up "you are not permitted to post a reply to this thread".

Closer examination revealed that the original post was only about 5 minutes old and was from someone with only 1 post to their name.

I thought that all newbie posts went through the Mods before being visible. Has the system broken down?

No it has not broken down - we are just super fast and efficient (usually).

If you saw the post I assume the Mods had approved it and knowing you would reply with an inane comment, blocked you from replying ;)

What?? Porker Paul blocked from replying??

Naah, he's a teacher's pet!!

Soon to be promoted to a Mod ;)