Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Barry Cade

Who Else Do You See?

35 posts in this topic

Normally my response to questions is to be as honest and as open as possible, but when a girl asks who else I see (or have seen) in the same parlour / agency / group, I get a feeling of trepidation.

Is it just me, or am I right to be concerned? :unsure:

I would never ask that but often guys like to chat about other girls they have seen, especially if they know that I know them. I'd try to discourage it of course because its not a nice thing to do.

Normally my response to questions is to be as honest and as open as possible, but when a girl asks who else I see (or have seen) in the same parlour / agency / group, I get a feeling of trepidation.

Is it just me, or am I right to be concerned? :unsure:

Yes you are right not to tell her anything that you don't feel happy with. As far as I am concerned, the lady I am with only needs to know that I am enjoying her exclusive company for the duration of the visit. If I choose to see anyone else that is my prerogative and none of her business.

Yes you are right not to tell her anything that you don't feel happy with. As far as I am concerned, the lady I am with only needs to know that I am enjoying her exclusive company for the duration of the visit. If I choose to see anyone else that is my prerogative and none of her business.

I had a lady once ask me what another local lady's boobs felt like as she'd seen my AW feedback and knew I'd seen her.

The lady I was with (asking) had much nicer (natural) boobs and I told her as much but without being derogatory to the other lady who wasn't present.

DG

Edited by Diamond Geezer

I had a lady once ask me what another local lady's boobs felt like as she'd seen my AW feedback and knew I'd seen her.

The lady I was with (asking) had much nicer (natural) boobs and I told her as much but without being derogatory to the other lady who wasn't present.

DG

They work better for me every time. However if she wanted to know why didn't she go and see her?

I don't mind telling a lady who else I've seen, many do the GFE, but it dosn't actually mean they really are my girlfriend.

I would tell them, i have nothing to hide, i don't see Bare backers, the girls are on my feedback anyway. I don't usually go to parlours etc but i wouldn't care i'd say yea i saw so and so and had a great time etc. Maybe ask her about a 3 some. I wouldn't be concerned, i'd be amused. But ofcourse you always say: but she's not as lovely as you ;) lol jk

is this another thing I missed in Whore School? I have never ever asked anyone who else they see. Should I be? Seems a bit tacky.

I would not ask a client who else he has seen but some of them seem hell bent on letting me know which other

girls they have been having fun with. It mildly amuses me and I say nothing.... I just listen............ and listen............and :wacko:

(I think this topic was discussed on here quite recently.)

Regular clients who talk about other ladies they see have recomended that I get in touch with another WG because they think we'd get on well as friends and I have several friends thanks to them :)

I'm also always very open about looking for bi sexual ladies so if clients come across ladies I might like then they often tell me.

Some regulars worry that I'll be cross because they've slept with my friends and want to run it past me, but I'd much rather that the people that I know and care about sleep with the ladies that I know are lovely and will treat them well. I don't get jealous... unless they've slept with a straight girl who I fancy; however in that case I am jealous of them being able to experience something that I can't!

Nope Never ask anything of the sort, but.......... apparently some people know all about me and this gets relayed to me by the odd guy who has seen other ladies. I hate this sort of thing especially when they tell me things I know nothing about. Really annoying.

Nope Never ask anything of the sort, but.......... apparently some people know all about me and this gets relayed to me by the odd guy who has seen other ladies. I hate this sort of thing especially when they tell me things I know nothing about. Really annoying.

Exactly why I don't think its appropriate to ask or talk about other ladies within a booking. I hate to say it but some of the biggest gossipers within the industry can be the clients. I have had client blurt out things about ladies I know personally and i find it a bit cringeworthy.Just get on with your punt with the lady you are seeing you don't need to tell us about the other women you see.

Oh please, this is a hobby, of course we gossip, boys and girls a like

I agree, but there are better things to discuss during a punt. My mouth is usually occupied doing other things anyway :)

Didn't say we didn't but seriously you would rather gossip about all and sundry than have a great shag? Oh please... ;)

Edited by Bibi

To reply to Sarah and Bibi, I normally book a minimum of 2 hours, plenty of time to gossip and shag!!

To reply to Sarah and Bibi, I normally book a minimum of 2 hours, plenty of time to gossip and shag!!

Good for you! :)

I don't get jealous... unless they've slept with a straight girl who I fancy; however in that case I am jealous of them being able to experience something that I can't!

Ah, but that's envy, not jealousy, which is much healthier.

Did you see Being John Malkovich? So all you need to do is take over the mind of one of your clients who's sleeping with the straight chick.

Was in the class after you and they didn't teach me that either - so what?

Some of the ladies I see ask me what I have been up to since we last met. I tell them, sine I write FR's anyway, so it's already in the public domain.

The ladies may also volunteer something like: "I did a duo with xxx for the first time last week. She's a really nice girl, you should see her."

Or, I might get an AW mail from a lady saying "I saw xxx yesterday and she said how nice you are."

It seems as if many of the ladies I have met are quite open about such things.

I never did and never would. Anything I had to say about other girls, I would say to the girls themselves, not the flippin clients they saw. Can think of many more exciting things to do on a punt (even a two hour or longer one) than go gossiping about others, be that other working girls or my men.

I know one or two ladies do gossip though. I was in an ensuite bathroom at a party once and there was a girl with a client in the bedroom, she didn't know I was in the bathroom and was really going to town with this man about her fellow working girls, some of whom were actually in the apartment at the time. Not nice at all and boy did she know it when I walked out of that bathroom.

Some of the ladies I see ask me what I have been up to since we last met. I tell them, sine I write FR's anyway, so it's already in the public domain.

The ladies may also volunteer something like: "I did a duo with xxx for the first time last week. She's a really nice girl, you should see her."

Or, I might get an AW mail from a lady saying "I saw xxx yesterday and she said how nice you are."

It seems as if many of the ladies I have met are quite open about such things.

I wouldn't call that gossiping, thats being nice, nothing wrong with that.

If they ask you "Who else do you see", assume a haunted look, stare into mid distance and say "I see dead people!"

It's not gossiping, but if you've been left feedback on the other site and you make a reverse booking, it has been known for potential respondents to contact one of your feedback givers to ask about you...

If they ask you "Who else do you see", assume a haunted look, stare into mid distance and say "I see dead people!"

It's not gossiping, but if you've been left feedback on the other site and you make a reverse booking, it has been known for potential respondents to contact one of your feedback givers to ask about you...

LOL! :D

Hey a guy who can multi task!! :o