Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rp1970

Outcalls - Looking For Advice/risks/current Events

8 posts in this topic

Dear all,

apologies in advance as I am a newcomer here, but I just wanted to get some advice on Outcalls.

To date, I have never booked an appointment with any agency or individual, hence my complete naivety on the subject.

I travel across the UK from time to time for conferences/meetings and tend to stay at the larger style hotels.

Can be pretty boring at times with lots of time to kill.

I have been pondering for a longwhile to see somebody at the hotel for an hour or two.

But just too wary and nervous to proceed.

Not for the meeting itself but rather if I am doing anything illegal etc.

I am single and from that point of view would not be cheating etc.

In addition to add to my hesitancy, I will be visiting MK (city) and with recent events - it has made me think twice about doing anything like this.

Am I being silly?

A few questions and advice is always welcomed:

1) Is an outcall illegal in any shape or form?

2) I anticipate that the topic of someone being under coersion (even unknown to the client) is an issue. How do I safeguard against this?

3) Would I be safer with going via an agency outcall service or an Independent with plenty of feedback.

eg would you consider it relatively safe to use DD (agency) of MK?

4) Would it be safer to organise an outcall with someone who is out of that particular area - ie from another town?

5) Do you anticipate any issues with using a large hotel? It doesnt operate keycards for general access, only required for the room itself.

6) In relation to point 5 - should I meet outside, in foyer or let person come to my room.

7) The room will be booked with my real name - as it is part of work.

8) What would happen if the hotel staff called the police? Could they arrest me? Can they search the room?

9) Regarding AW - is using their booking system/form risky or unwise? As it is leaving an audit trail.

I apologise for the extremely paranoid post, and hope that you will bear with me.

I just feel that work is so isolated, and was hoping for some companionship and a good experience, but not if it has the chance to cause my world to crumble around me!!

Many thanks for your time.

Dear all,

apologies in advance as I am a newcomer here, but I just wanted to get some advice on Outcalls.

To date, I have never booked an appointment with any agency or individual, hence my complete naivety on the subject.

I travel across the UK from time to time for conferences/meetings and tend to stay at the larger style hotels.

Can be pretty boring at times with lots of time to kill.

I have been pondering for a longwhile to see somebody at the hotel for an hour or two.

But just too wary and nervous to proceed. Not for the meeting itself but rather if I am doing anything illegal etc. I am single and from that point of view would not be cheating etc.

In addition to add to my hesitancy, I will be visiting MK (city) and with recent events - it has made me think twice about doing anything like this.

Am I being silly?

A few questions and advice is always welcomed:

I can only asnwer from and Indie point of view but will try.

1) Is an outcall illegal in any shape or form? Nope not at the moment I don't think.

2) I anticipate that the topic of someone being under coersion (even unknown to the client) is an issue. How do I safeguard against this? Research. Ask the other boys here for recommendations. Stick with better known agencies and Indies.

3) Would I be safer with going via an agency outcall service or an Independent with plenty of feedback. Both can be good, again as I said ask around and check the boards. Remember the girls safety comes into it so they may want to call their agency or safe buddy at the start and finish of the booking just to let them know they are ok, this is normal.

eg would you consider it relatively safe to use DD (agency) of MK? Can't asnwer this one as I know little about them.

4) Would it be safer to organise an outcall with someone who is out of that particular area - ie from another town? Not really not, but could be a lot more expensive.

5) Do you anticipate any issues with using a large hotel? It doesnt operate keycards for general access, only required for the room itself. No, most hotels are used to it as long as are discreet.

6) In relation to point 5 - should I meet outside, in foyer or let person come to my room. Thats entirely up to you. Most men I met in hotels would stay in their room and wait. That also gives them the option of checking the girl out before they open the door, but it is nice for the girl if you meet her downstairs sometimes I think.

7) The room will be booked with my real name - as it is part of work. All the clients I met in hotels would have to do this and I would if it was a first meet ask for those details too, simply so that I could check they were actually booked into that hotel (we get lots of weirdo's that have us running all over the place and also the safety aspect on our side, which is why a lot of us do that. Again its normal and not to be worried about if you do your research properly.

8) What would happen if the hotel staff called the police? Could they arrest me? Can they search the room? I doubt that would happen.

9) Regarding AW - is using their booking system/form risky or unwise? As it is leaving an audit trail. Many many do this on a daily basis, so guess its ok to use it, but what I would do was get my boys to PM me on there and send them my private mail address and phone number so that they didn't have to use the AW booking system, that does away with that problem and saved me having to pay AW.

I apologise for the extremely paranoid post, and hope that you will bear with me.

I just feel that work is so isolated, and was hoping for some companionship and a good experience, but not if it has the chance to cause my world to crumble around me!!

The boys can give you better advice with regards to the agencies and don't think your post is paraniod, its perfectly natural to be wary when first dipping your toe into the water. Good luck with it. x

Many thanks for your time.

Not a paranoid post at all. Just a bit wary. The field reports section carries many reports of bookings made through the various MK agencies. A good few of them will be out calls. I would call the agency of your choice and take it from there.

As Holly has said, you are doing nothing illegal so get on with it!

Good luck.

Thanks for the replies and reassurance.

Just wondering if I could further opinions to see what the general consensus is around these boards.

Any other tips are again very welcome.

Thanks for the replies and reassurance.

Just wondering if I could further opinions to see what the general consensus is around these boards.

Any other tips are again very welcome.

Outcalls, paying for sex, having a WG visit you in your hotel room is not illegal.

Paying a woman for sex who is forced, trafficked, coerced is illegal. Kerb crawling is also illegal too.

You are highly unlikely to be arrested if you go ahead with the activity you propose.

Just go for it.

If the WG sounds genuine and looks genuine, it's worth giving it a go.

You will have no problem with the hotel or police. The hotel really won't care, honest.

Take sensible precautions on meeting someone you don't know. Don't leave your wallet / valuables too visible unnecessarily. Don't be too paranoid however.

Do though, expect to pay the WG at outset and obviously make sure that you are cleaner than you ever have been, before she turns up. You could spend a couple of minutes getting to know her before coughing up your donation, just to be sure you're comfortable.

Personally, I have only one serious problem I have experienced with punting to date. I can't get enough of it :D !

Edited by Thurson

Booking a lady to come to me in a hotel room is always by far the biggest punting high for me so my first word is 'do it'

Personally I would do some good research on here and aw and book an indie, but that's probably because I have very rarely used an agency (just once I think). If you have any particular lady in mind use the Info Request forum and ask. For MK I'm sure you'll get plenty of advice- it's off my outcall patch though.

Good luck and let us know

Booking a lady to come to me in a hotel room is always by far the biggest punting high for me so my first word is 'do it'

Personally I would do some good research on here and aw and book an indie, but that's probably because I have very rarely used an agency (just once I think). If you have any particular lady in mind use the Info Request forum and ask. For MK I'm sure you'll get plenty of advice- it's off my outcall patch though.

Good luck and let us know

Wot eeh said.

first time was a bit nervous for me too.

I had done my internet research, and concluded it was probably quite common, and safe.

as it is, things went GREAT.

had the odd dud, but learned to pick and choose better all the time.

moral: just start, see how it goes. It grows on you.