trncboy

Mature Busty Maggie Birmingham

13 posts in this topic

I've had a search but not found any specific postings on this lady. I'm thinking of booking her when I fly back in 2 weeks time,so does anyone have any experiences to share please ???

Ta in advance

I met her about 4 years ago and wouldn't return.

The place was shabby, experience robotic and she was talking about decorating through most of it.

Having said that, maybe she just didn't like me and she did have amazing boobs.

Ok mate,thanks for the update,shame,but I really only want to visit her for those amazing boobs of hers.

I hope the photos aren't 10 years, well 20 years, well 30 years or perhaps 40 years old?

In her 60s, is she the oldest WG people know of on that site?

(No I am not canvassing for a punt...)

I saw her a couple of times but it was a few years ago. Good for her age but as I recall talked all the way through, which was a bit off-putting. If the boobs are the main thing, might be an idea to look for an alternative?

I saw her a couple of times but it was a few years ago. Good for her age but as I recall talked all the way through, which was a bit off-putting. If the boobs are the main thing, might be an idea to look for an alternative?

Thanks for all your replies,she ticks all my boxes though,60's,blond,huge boobs,so I may take a chance and book a session..

I hope the photos aren't 10 years, well 20 years, well 30 years or perhaps 40 years old?

In her 60s, is she the oldest WG people know of on that site?

(No I am not canvassing for a punt...)

There are older WG's about,but she is in my area when I'm back in the UK in a couple of weeks,if anyone can recommend other ladies who fit the bill,please let me know as I want more than one punting session !

There are older WG's about,but she is in my area when I'm back in the UK in a couple of weeks,if anyone can recommend other ladies who fit the bill,please let me know as I want more than one punting session !

No offence meant re your preferred type of woman but was rather surprised at her age and photo comments just my immaturity even though I'm older than the lady.

i hope it happens and goes well.

She's in Walsall now and also camming, really intrigued by age and tits, anyone done her recently?

She's in Walsall now and also camming, really intrigued by age and tits, anyone done her recently?

Why don't you go and 'do' her then you can tell us all about it!

P

Hi well im seriously tempted, but always nice to know what other people think :) Seems nice in aw when i emailed her .

Yes! Go and cum on those tittays!

P

Agree. Never seen the point in being judgemental about tastes and practices, surely one of the joys of punting is the ability to try out things. Variety of wg s , age, body shape , if the wg is nice with it , almost doesn't matter what they look like :) look at those tits!