Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
roger29b

Kendra - She Doesn't Deserve This!

27 posts in this topic

Kendra's not on PunterNet any more so can't post about this herself but I will quote most of an email she sent me today, which speaks for itself.

Whatever anybody thinks of the posts she wrote on PN, she EMPHATICALLY doesn't deserve this kind of shit. If anybody has any idea who could be behind it, there are several of us would like a quiet word with him.

Hey babe

Reason I'm emailing is I have been a little shaken up by someone who was recommended to me from someone on PN, Not sure who, he hasnt said and I havent asked as its really irelevant cause whoever recommended me would only have been trying to do a good thing.

The guy has been bombarding me with really strange, bland txt's for days. Never phoned me for a booking as asked on my profile so eventually I txt him back asking him to stop txting me.

His txts say I was recommended to him and that I am NOT selective about who I see I am a slag who suck's any cock for cash and that I do, do OWO and CIM cause he was told I do then proceeds to call me a TART! I txt him back saying in that case he has the wrong girl as I've never done these services and feel so strong about them with the risks etc and to leave me alone that he's freaking me out he said he's gonna get another sim and book me through that. When I said he was scaring me he said I dont want to scare you I just want to FUCK YOU, I only wanted a FUCKING BOOKING so cum on and see me. This was his genuine words, not mine - his language and manners are vile IMO!!

I'm genuine shitting myself incase he phones me from another number and I arrange to see him, this sort of thing makes me feel sick so if and when you get any spare moments would you maybe shout out on PN saying if this person is reading this - Have a heart and leave the girl alone :(

It could just be someone trying to scare me and not follow through but either way his crazy behaviour has scared me a bit.

Kendra xXx

tox count, in no woma deserves this regardless of their prfession name and shame the little shit the put his lights out

Disgusting behaviour. Didnt really read all her posts but no girl deserves to get this sort of shit. I hope its found out who he is and he gets a good talking too! He needs to get the feck off pnet and over to another site where he clearly belongs!

Edited by Chloe Kisses

Kendra's not on PunterNet any more so can't post about this herself but I will quote most of an email she sent me today, which speaks for itself.

Whatever anybody thinks of the posts she wrote on PN, she EMPHATICALLY doesn't deserve this kind of shit. If anybody has any idea who could be behind it, there are several of us would like a quiet word with him.

Presume it a witheld number?

I wonder if there is any point is asking the Police to look at the messages?

What you are offering is within the law, though morally wrong in some people's eyes: what this person (it may not be a Male) is doing, is blatant harrasement if you ask me.

You could phone the none emergency number and ask to talk confidentially to a WPC. In my experience they are very understanding and would probably ask you to take you mobile in and they would record the texts and advice/act accordingly.

Edited by pollyp23

Nobody deserves this abuse.it is disgusting............we are all? human and we should treat each other as such

So sorry for Kendra

Peter

This doesn't surprise me, I've seen emails like this sent to ladies when they've made controversial or revealing posts on forums before. I myself have had to report abusive emails/pms/contact/threats which have been sent to myself over the years after posting on certain topics, on various forums. All from supposed male members, and us ladies don't always know who it is contacting us(in fact most of the time we don't).

I'm sorry Kendra is now experiencing this, unfortunately it appears to be one of the risks of posting under your working persona whether you link to it or not.

Edited by Strawberry

Kendra - get the police to trace the location of these calls -that have a tracking programme the name of which escapes me that was used elsewhere !

What kind of idiot spends his time annoying/stalking/frightening like this? Hasn't he got anything better to do?

What kind of idiot spends his time annoying/stalking/frightening like this? Hasn't he got anything better to do?

It's usually a power trip.

Kendra - get the police to trace the location of these calls -that have a tracking programme the name of which escapes me that was used elsewhere !

The police can apply to the mobile company for GPS data re location of the phone.

I've sent and had a reply from Kendra on AW. I have advised her to talk to the Police. Not only, can then track the mobile, they can link the owner, or at least, the user, to a bank account and hence name and address.

I've sent and had a reply from Kendra on AW. I have advised her to talk to the Police. Not only, can then track the mobile, they can link the owner, or at least, the user, to a bank account and hence name and address.

That's good to hear. Let's hope something positive comes from it.

Thanks for all the expressions of support guys and gals.

I know Kendra appreciates them and I'm doing my best to pass them on.

Tox

I hope Kendra keeps hold of all the text's he sent her, so that the police can read them all and find some clues somehow to find out whom the person is.

Scum is not a word I use much, but the person is just that.

Regrettably, if this piece of slime chooses not to register his/her phone, and/or to 'top up' using cash at one of the paypoint places, he/she will be untraceable.

Edited by DirtyDick

Regrettably, if this piece of slime chooses not to register his/her phone, and/or to 'top up' using cash at one of the paypoint places, he/she will be untraceable.

Not necessarily

Call the police or if you remember who it was, contact the mods....people like that are the reason why so many people condemn punting.

In this hobby you do eventually encounter complete cunts. Both as a punter or as a SP.. people who think puntings so wrong and have so little in their own life that they want to send you emails about it, punters who get peed off with some post that dont even remember writing, saying youve seen a WG and obviously some jealous other punter agrevied that she actually sees other punters...

Ive had a quite a few out of the blue abusive emails...

Had one the other day saying Im a "disgusting cancer who spreads disease by fucking women for money" and Im "a shame to the human race and should die"...not from here by the way.. god knows how they got my email but luckily it was my separate punting email away from my personal inbox....

Just deleted it and didnt let it bother me.....but tweeted a reply saying im not a disgusting cancer...I am in fact an Aquarian.....

Edited by Overworked

Not necessarily

I have no doubt that you are right, Strawberry, and if this case was about hounding the royal family, or looking after the political classes and their hangers on then Mr Plod would pull out all the stops.

Sadly, this case is about hounding a "whore", and Mr Plod will find better things to do with his time and energy.

That.s not right but it's true, mores the pity.

I have no doubt that you are right, Strawberry, and if this case was about hounding the royal family, or looking after the political classes and their hangers on then Mr Plod would pull out all the stops.

Sadly, this case is about hounding a "whore", and Mr Plod will find better things to do with his time and energy.

In which case it might serve Kendra well to report this ASAP then re report every time she recieves more abuse as it will show a registered pattern. Also she can contact her service provider to log all texts and calls from that number I think.

Presume it a witheld number?

I wonder if there is any point is asking the Police to look at the messages?

What you are offering is within the law, though morally wrong in some people's eyes: what this person (it may not be a Male) is doing, is blatant harrasement if you ask me.

You could phone the none emergency number and ask to talk confidentially to a WPC. In my experience they are very understanding and would probably ask you to take you mobile in and they would record the texts and advice/act accordingly.

It won't be a witheld number as he wouldn't be able to text as far as i know. Sadly us girls get alot of shit like this. Its not on. I hope whoever it is reads this and feels ashamed of himself.

There's always some way to investigate a matter Like this. Even if they've used a top up / pay as you go phone Police can still trace them.

The network will have a record of every top up that's been applied to the phone and will know where and how that top up was applied. All police need to do is check the CCTV in that shop / watching that cash machine and they have a mugshot to pass around. If it was done online there's still the possibility of having a word with whoever's card / PayPal account etc was used.

Could get to the point where it's extremely convoluted and muddy with all sorts of prepaid cards and proxies in place... But I don't think the average person is going to go to that much effort. Many probably don't even know how to.

Police will no doubt treat this as a prostitution related crime, sure, but they do have the means to investigate, and they should... It is their duty to do so. If Kendra attended a Police station and asked to speak in private with a WPC I'd hope they'd oblige and at least let her explain the situation.

Maybe being a bit too naive for my own good ( I can be a terrible idealist from time to time) but by what Ive read it sounds like she's a victim of a crime, Communications Act 2003 - abusive / threatening / Obscene messages to be precise. Therefore she deserves to be treated exactly like any other human being who's been a victim

of the same crime. I hope any Officer worth his or her warrant card would feel the same.

In any case however I really do hope Kendra makes a complaint, the Police do their job to the best of their ability and whoever's behind this is dealt with accordingly. Have not had any interaction with Kendra but from the responses to the thread I made alone it's quite clear she's well liked by many of the members and I'm sure is a lovely person. Regardless, she deserves the same respect, due consideration and recourse any other human being does. But yeah, I feel i'm stating the obvious and preaching to the choir a bit in this case :P

My experiences with 'plod' are rather different. When one of my regulars was anally raped and reported it, they took it very seriously, even though she was a 'whore'.

Not necessarily

Agreed. Alomost everyone is traceable these days. 10 years ago I did some work with those people who know and it was quite disturbing what they know, let alone just what I knew or oculd buy. Reverse look ups on telephone lines, bit land and mobile? Easy!

Why do you think the ID card scheme was dropped? Not because of public outcry: there is no need for it nowdays. National Census? There'll not be another, no need.

1984 has arrived.

The police can apply to the mobile company for GPS data re location of the phone.

Not if they use a site called dailytxts.com

or a million other free texting services and have covered their trakcs

I hope Kendra is OK.

She also has the option of reporting this man to Ugly Mugs, because they can do a third party report to the police.

Scumbag.