Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sicknote

Where Have All The Thai's Gone?

9 posts in this topic

Just thinking back to the late 90's and early 2000's remembering the large amount of Thai ladies particularly working in parlors around London and wondering where they all went.Perhaps i have rose coloured spectacles on but there used to appear to be a huge amount of choice of fresh young Thai ladies available.I'm sure there must be a valid explanation......Are they just dwarfed by the huge influx of Romanian and Hungarian ladies taking there place?

A lot went back after the floods and civil unrest.

Some Thai girls have told me that they're thinking of going back because of the recession and lack of business over here. They're finding it more difficult to pay the rent and bills in the UK so they can't send us much back home to the family as they would like. So consequently they're thinking of returning to Thailand.

A lot went back after the floods and civil unrest.

In York ! (Sorry)

There are a lot of Thai girls working in Birmingham.

Mai and Pease in Milton Keynes, know them both and having walked in on both of the over the years when going into the wrong bedroom to find my guy and seeing the gymnastics going on I think its safe to say they are hot tickets. Its not that far from London.x

Edited by Chloe Kisses

A few ideas on this topic....

A) the UK ain't the best market to head to. Cr@p weather, the City has been hit reasonably hard reducing some of the dosh available for punting, and punter expectations are high on services. Add to that out of control rents and prices for services that haven't moved off £150/hr for many years now, I would imagine its been quite a squeeze on take-home pay.

B) prices are moving higher and higher in Bangkok as bars move to tiered pricing for hotter girls. True at the soapies too. Massive influx of wealthy Asian tourists also mean the scene is a-changing. The West ain't the Best anymore. Look to Singapore as the new destination of choice. And hey, that's a two hour flight from home for these girls!

C) influx of EE girls crowds the field here, they all have legal immigration status and are somewhat close to home. Way different for TWGs.

There are a lot of Thai girls working in Birmingham.

And a good thing too. I visited one today. London's loss is Birmingham's gain.