Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rammler

Final Punts - Help Me Choose

9 posts in this topic

Gentlemen,

This should be fun!

Unfortunately I will be moving away from this pleasant Island and the beautiful women one may enjoy in it's capitol. I've got until middle Feb to strike off a few items on my ToDo list. Since I don't actually live in London I will only have 2 maybe 3 visits left. Sooo I need some help in picking the best possible experiences. Opinions please!

So far my absolute favorite has been the legendary Maria but since I've seen her a couple of times already I really need some variety. For starters I've booked Aisha for next Thu - but she's charging 300 for 90min so given all the choice I'm wondering if it might be a better idea to change the booking.

Here is my (way to long) list so far - help me narrow it down (or if you must add to it).

Individual Oriental girls:

(Aisha)

Maylo

Pamela

Taiza

Minnie

Aileen

Becky

Dolly

Individual EE:

Sasha (Maxes)

Others at Maxes?

Duos:

Kate and Maylo

Olivia and Maylo

Taiza and Channel

Lehana and Dolly

From this list it should be obvious that I'm after PSE style experience incl. lots of A-levels and everything else that's fun :-)

Let's see your list please

Cheers,

Ein Rammler

Any OrientalFancier should experience the owo of Helena (aka Coco) at least once in their lives - the absolute best bar none.

Your priorities should be:

1. Aisha (simply insane to consider backing out if you're lucky enough to have a booking)

2. Maylo-Kate duo: those two will really work you - and each other - over

3. Pamela - fresh and very hot.

Aileen is a safe pair of hands, but I wouldn't count the likes of Chanel, Taiza, or [going by reliable reports] Minnie as true PSE

1. Aisha (simply insane to consider backing out if you're lucky enough to have a booking)

Aileen is a safe pair of hands, but I wouldn't count the likes of Chanel, Taiza, or [going by reliable reports] Minnie as true PSE

Yup... From what I heard Minnie at least is a true GFE and not into PSE.

I would have thought that a safe pair of thighs might be more useful!

Taiza is a 'safe pair of tits' but I haven't had her for a few years. Maylo you must see before going, thanks to Chris T whose advise I followed in checking her out.

For what it's worth I've recently seen Minnie and Pamela. Minnie is gorgeous but is very much GFE and I was diss appointed. Pamela is gorgeous and I had a fantastic time. Cheeky and somewhat raunchier than I expected.

Gents,

Thanks for your replies in response I've decided to stick with my booking with Aisha (but now see it threatened by stupid work requests - so hopefully I'll be able to attend).

The new much shorter list looks now like this:

Solo Oriental girls:

Aisha

(Maylo)

Pamela

(Maybe: Taiza)

Duos:

Kate and Maylo

Does anyone have recommendations for a quality EE punt that would live up to these standards? Or maybe it is better to stick to TG quality anyways...

Ein Rammler