Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jonnybgood

A Phantom Punt.

5 posts in this topic

I had an email on wednesday, from AW, saying someone had left me some feedback, which was strange because I haven't seen anyone off there for a couple of weeks. Anyway I had a look and sure enough it was from somone I hadn't seen, it was very complimentary though, she must be psychic.

I had tried to book her a couple of months ago, about 4 days in advance through the booking system, trouble is she only confirmed about an hour before the booking which was no good to me.

I can only assume she's gone through her confirmed list and sent everyone the same feedback. Either that or she read my feedback when I made the booking and wants to bask in some reflected glory.

lol this happened to me just assumed a scammer to get feedback back, i thanked them then said but this meeting never happened!

lol this happened to me just assumed a scammer to get feedback back, i thanked them then said but this meeting never happened!

This girl has lots of feedback allready and is part of a group of very popular girls.

This girl has lots of feedback allready and is part of a group of very popular girls.

I had always thought that until I left feedback on AW the lady was unable to respond. Then recently a lady was too quick for me and by the time I arrived home her feedback was already there. Thankfully very positive. In the past if I haven't had a good time I haven't left feedback and eventually the feedback reminder has disappeared. I therefore thought that the lady wasn't able to respond but it was apparently a case of they couldn't be bothered. Or perhaps, although I hadn't said anything, realised that if I left feedback it would be detrimental so they were grateful . I have left negative FR's on Punternet.

I had always thought that until I left feedback on AW the lady was unable to respond. Then recently a lady was too quick for me and by the time I arrived home her feedback was already there. Thankfully very positive. In the past if I haven't had a good time I haven't left feedback and eventually the feedback reminder has disappeared. I therefore thought that the lady wasn't able to respond but it was apparently a case of they couldn't be bothered. Or perhaps, although I hadn't said anything, realised that if I left feedback it would be detrimental so they were grateful . I have left negative FR's on Punternet.

So long as she's ticked the confirmed box she can leave feedback, and so can you. I've done it ahead of guys, sometimes they've then posted some for me, sometimes not. Other times I've not left anything for them to leave mine a week or two later.