Coventrypunter

Longest Working Wg

19 posts in this topic

I saw Sara in Leicester recently, and she has an FR dated 1999.

so is she the longest working WG today or has someone been working longer?

The "Legendary Jo" of Sheffield must run a close second :)

She's close to hanging up her fish-net hold-ups for good, I believe :(

She's been "at it" ( oops, sorry ! ) for at least 12 years :D

Off the top of my head, what about Libby Ellis? think she's still working

I saw Sara in Leicester recently, and she has an FR dated 1999.

so is she the longest working WG today or has someone been working longer?

The legendary (but very real) Dollymopp says on her profile that she started in "summer, 1990", and she shows no sign of hanging her fishnets up - boudoir just redecorated, I understand!

Looking at Laura Latex's antics over the years i am surprised she can still walk - her voice really flicks my switch!

Edited by romeo017

When I saw Brianne at Scorpio in Edinburgh she said she'd been working for 19 or 20 years and that was 2 or 3 years ago. Mind you, I don't know whether she's still around.

When I saw Brianne at Scorpio in Edinburgh she said she'd been working for 19 or 20 years and that was 2 or 3 years ago. Mind you, I don't know whether she's still around.

Every so often, shes usually off "unwell".

The legendary (but very real) Dollymopp says on her profile that she started in "summer, 1990", and she shows no sign of hanging her fishnets up - boudoir just redecorated, I understand!

Oh Dollymop, I once met her at a big social event a few years ago in Manchester. A unique woman, with a very distinctive style, and she's not daft either !!

BD

This lady that I know personally is not in the UK but she started in Amsterdam at age 17 and is now past 60 - and still working.

Lisa of Leicester was working before I started punting. Amber (Sweet Petite) ditto.

There is a lady in the French House in Soho who has been at it for many years & is still at it. I forget her name but she started working when Paul Raymond was eyeing his 1st Soho property. And that was many moons ago.

Amy :wub: at Sandy's, maybe ??

and she's still one the very best in the business!

I see a lady who is fifty five, she first went down the stairs at london st in her twenties, in the last parlour she worked in,last year, she recognised one of her co-workers as an ex primary school classmate of her daughter, who is now 21.

I dabbled in my early twenties for a while then came back about 14 years ago, retired about 18 months ago, so been about a bit myself. I think there are a lot of us old hookers still about...lol