Diamond Geezer

Welcome Back Chloe Kisses

16 posts in this topic

I only met Chloe for a few seconds in 2011 en route to visiting a lady at MKE but having read many nice things about her I've harboured a real regret at not spending some personal time with her.

Well, my luck is in (don't know when though) as I've just noticed she's back :D :D

http://www.justchloekisses.moonfruit.com

She's in the purple place too as "justmisskiss" but one of "us" already knows that!!

All I need is an escape strategy away from the OH, I can't wait.

Hope to see you soon Chloe,

DG x ;)

yes good luck to Chloe. She needs it just now.

I have not met Chloe at MKE as far as I know but am obviously aware of her impressive worldlywiseness from so many postings and her popularity when working and tantalising pictures.

Her website comes across as a kind of heaven with the door open - and she appears likely to do some sessions in Coventry. It doesn't get much better.

I don't think many of us won't experience a certain pleasurable shiver to read her new signature about wondering who will be the first one back in her knickers.

Some women just have it, don't they.

Edited by vivluvsme

I have not met Chloe at MKE as far as I know but am obviously aware of her impressive worldlywiseness from so many postings and her popularity when working and tantalising pictures.

Her website comes across as a kind of heaven with the door open - and she appears likely to do some sessions in Coventry. It doesn't get much better.

I don't think many of us won't experience a certain pleasurable shiver to read her new signature about wondering who will be the first one back in her knickers.

Some women just have it, don't they.

Agreed, I use the mobile site on my iPhone so don't get the signatures unless I switch to the full site. I also see on AW that Chloe says she hasn't had ANY sex for a long time.

MK is so near yet so far for me, I'd be there tomorrow if I could escape! It'll probably be the New Year for me though.

Chloe is definitely heading my MK hotlist though. :P

DG :)

HI guys, thankyou so much. My knickers have been off for a couple of weeks now though so I think I had better change my sig, dont want to be out of date do I xxx

HI guys, thankyou so much. My knickers have been off for a couple of weeks now though so I think I had better change my sig, dont want to be out of date do I xxx

isn't that draughty?

A couple of pics on her site certainly send the mercury rising!!! Welcome back chloe xx

Welcome back Chloe, hope all works out for you xx

I think I may have to make my first trip to MK in the new year. I dont mind travelling afar if I know I am guaranteed a fantastic experience.

isn't that draughty?

Not if you have someone to keep you warm ^_^

I think I may have to make my first trip to MK in the new year. I dont mind travelling afar if I know I am guaranteed a fantastic experience.

Wow...matrix leave London :eek: , If I remember rightly it was the back bedroom in South Ken...I remember you ;) x

Wow...matrix leave London :eek: , If I remember rightly it was the back bedroom in South Ken...I remember you ;) x

Wow Chloe I am impressed that you could still remember.......lol.

Wow Chloe I am impressed that you could still remember.......lol.

Nah, at her age it's the short term memory that goes first. ;)

I have never met Chloe, though I have tried to get her to tour my region, but have seen her name on here for a few years and she is always pleasent and articulate, and seems to know what she is talking about.

I might never meet the lady, but its been an experiance knowing her and getting her advice, and if she ever does tour the area I live in, im sure that she will get a booking for me........Lucky MK thats all I can say!

Nah, at her age it's the short term memory that goes first. ;)

Shhhhhh dont tell everyone :ph34r::lol:

Hi Chloe - welcome back

Any chance of you touring in London?

The prize is worth you touring MK...