Diamond Geezer

Would A Lady Be Offended? Bad Breath From Smoke, Garlic Etc

11 posts in this topic

Tricky one this.

As a non smoker I always try and book non smoking ladies but sometimes, if I want to see a lady enough, I would see her regardless of smoking. My regular lady smokes and does a first class job of covering it up.

Ladies, if I arrived at your gaff and you had smokey (or garlic, curry) breath would you be offended if I asked you to freshen up orally? I have some UltraDEX spray which masks smoke, garlic, curry any other foody breath and I'd even offer that. I always try and be fresh minty myself.

I had just such a punt in August where the lady tasted like an ash try but I kept quiet. She specifically told me before our meeting that she smokes bu"t would be fresh for me "as it would be rude not to, her breath was lawful and snogging her was like snogging a stale ash tray. I should have said something but didn't in case it upset the punt.

DG

Tricky one this.

As a non smoker I always try and book non smoking ladies but sometimes, if I want to see a lady enough, I would see her regardless of smoking. My regular lady smokes and does a first class job of covering it up.

Ladies, if I arrived at your gaff and you had smokey (or garlic, curry) breath would you be offended if I asked you to freshen up orally? I have some UltraDEX spray which masks smoke, garlic, curry any other foody breath and I'd even offer that. I always try and be fresh minty myself.

I had just such a punt in August where the lady tasted like an ash try but I kept quiet. She specifically told me before our meeting that she smokes bu"t would be fresh for me "as it would be rude not to, her breath was lawful and snogging her was like snogging a stale ash tray. I should have said something but didn't in case it upset the punt.

DG

Nope I would not be offended at all, but then again... it would not happen because I do not smoke and I do not eat anything suss before meets :)

I don't smoke and tend to go for ladies who are also non-smokers or smoke "socially" which I take to mean very little and certainly not when working. I always try and make sure that when I arrive apart from being bodily fresh (I always keep a deodorant in the car) my breath is ok. I clean my teeth before setting off but also have a throwaway toothbrush kit in the car as well as the other well known standbys the spray and mints. I expect that the least the lady can do for the money is have fresh breath.

It's not something that I have come across (as yet?) but I have learned several things over the last few months. The vast majority of ladies have launched in to lip-lock action as soon as the door has been closed for which I would like to thank them. When that has not happened I remark in a jocular tone of voice "no welcoming kiss?". That puts the lady into the position of either having to kiss me in which case I can do the breath test or not kiss me in which case I ask for a reason.

I do make it absolutely clear pre-booking that it is absolutely essential that kissing is on the menu. No kissing. No booking. I have no objection to a lady specifying on her profile "at discretion" because it is also at my discretion as to whether or not I book.

So far, since realising how specific you need to be, I have only had one lady lie to me, some time ago, about kissing and unfortunately it was after money had changed hands and then it was too late. Cashback? No chance. Now I always check before the money changes hands. I've also found that the better ladies actually give you 3 or 4 minutes to hand it over before they politely bring the subject up.

Most WGs I have visited don't smoke or have a nasty breath smell when kissing or being about to kiss. During French kissing that is important. One WG eats something with a strong mint smell or drink cola or orange juice which will mask the ash smell. Some other WGs I have seen use mouthwash and ask clients to use that as well. Until now I haven't said any comments about a WGs breath before kissing. Nor I had to, since I never faced a WG with a smelly breath.

Like hygiene WGs having bad breath has been a rarity in my experiences in recent years. Many do smoke but cover it well and i am sensitive to ash tray breath. I always have my fresh breath spray on me in case.

If i do smell bad breath i politely ask the WG to freshen their breath and offer my spray, most accept, others use their own stuff but i will always mention it because i will be requiring FK ideally DFK and bad breath is a turn-off which would spoil my fun. Never noticed any WG being offended but if they were it didnt affect the service i received.

How about alcohol breath? I'd like to have a couple (only a couple) of drinks before a session. Would a smell of alcohol put a WG off kissing?

Thats the main advantage to not working anymore. I can pig out on curry, garlic, tuna and cheese and onion crisps now....

Thats the main advantage to not working anymore. I can pig out on curry, garlic, tuna and cheese and onion crisps now....

Oh Holly, what have you just said....I can handle pretty much anything....but not Cheese and Onion breath :o

quite a few WGs i have seen have had smoker's breath and obviously not made much effort to cover it up. thankfully it doesnt bother me that much and it is much more tolerable than proper bad breath

Like hygiene WGs having bad breath has been a rarity in my experiences in recent years. Many do smoke but cover it well and i am sensitive to ash tray breath. I always have my fresh breath spray on me in case.

If i do smell bad breath i politely ask the WG to freshen their breath and offer my spray, most accept, others use their own stuff but i will always mention it because i will be requiring FK ideally DFK and bad breath is a turn-off which would spoil my fun. Never noticed any WG being offended but if they were it didnt affect the service i received.

Exactly what I was thinking. Thankfully it's a rare occurrence but as with all things I expect it would depend upon the manner in which one asked the lady to freshen up.

DG

I can pig out on curry, garlic, tuna and cheese and onion crisps now....

That sounds an interesting meal ^_^