Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fresh

What Happened To Her?

3 posts in this topic

Does anyone know what happened to Tina~ from the other site? She was based in Leicester Square? But seems to have removed her profile recently.

I would fear you will be very lucky if you get a positive response to your enquiry. the AW populace changes so frequently and individuals change their details as often for such a variety of reasons.

No home in asking of course or in doing a few search experiments in case it helps you find the SP a different way - I don't know how you searched but I only mean basic steps like searching on Tina without a location (but perhaps with a recent log in history).

But it is a feature of AW punters' experience that anyone can disappear without a moment's notice or change their identity.

I would fear you will be very lucky if you get a positive response to your enquiry. the AW populace changes so frequently and individuals change their details as often for such a variety of reasons.

No home in asking of course or in doing a few search experiments in case it helps you find the SP a different way - I don't know how you searched but I only mean basic steps like searching on Tina without a location (but perhaps with a recent log in history).

But it is a feature of AW punters' experience that anyone can disappear without a moment's notice or change their identity.

"But it is a feature of AW punters' experience that anyone can disappear without a moment's notice or change their identity" - that is not specific to the purple site, it's a feature of this industry and always has been. It can be sad, but you have to live with it.