Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
helaa

Reliable Anal/a-Level Provider Near Victoria, Sw1?

11 posts in this topic

Is there such a thing as guaranteed a-level 30 min lunchtime in-call in central London?:-p

Sorry for the lengthy note. Please feel free to skip...Still here? Ok... Grateful, if you could read through before responding (and) I apologise in advance if I have broken any rules because I am traditionally a FBSM enthusiast, and post on that dedicated forum under the same moniker...however I have recently wanted a slight change of pace, hence this post.

I am looking for a guaranteed lunchtime a'level session in or near Victoria SW1. I will admit now I have told that I am slightly bigger than usual, (especially girth) not huge but this has on 2 occasions led to a level refusal...which while understandable is still very very disappointing. Especially after you gear yourself up for the appointment.

I tried the Reverse Bid on the "other site" and have tried to specify this this in advance, e.g. "If you think size is an issue then please do not bid as we will only waste each other's time". But I've been inundated with dodgy scam lookung bids or worse i accept the bid and then I'm told I'm too big. (see above). While I absolutely respect of the ladies right to choose what goes up there, it is really really tiresome.

It's also quite frustrating to go through a time and research, finalise the choice, then have the conversation over the phone and then told no. I'm not crass enough to email a picture of my erect member against a ruler!

So what I am looking for a professional, who values both her and clients personal cleanliness and hygiene and is well prepared for the a level session! I'd prefer non smokers and someone with good command spoken with an all inclusive price, no hidden extras or silly rules about cum once or no kissing etc. it would be great is she wasn't a BBW! Location must be accessible, i will not be driving and here's the kicker...i only get 1hr lunch break and weekends and evenings are impossible. so we are talking a max 30 min appointment to be back within the hour. I am currently based in Victoria Near the station, so it has to be close to this postcode. (I would saw the area between Vauxhall, Waterloo Belgravia & Trafalgar Square).

i know this is all quite specific, and I am prepared for the ribbing & sarcasm, however it would also be great if a few of you could come back with some reliable recommendations? Thank you in advance. H

Why not hop on the tube? The Victoria line is fast and frequent. Plenty of choice around Warren Street.

I have a very good girl to recommend, 5 min walk from Victoria. She charges 100 + 40 for alevel and that included OWO and Anal, and french kissing. Slim girl smallish tits, but great bum, English but of mixed race heritage. Of course you may be too big for her, but she does anal all the time, so you would have to be very big I think.

Exotic Alexie on purple site.

Thanks I know who you mean, French speaking , incalls near the big Sainsburys, pleasant lady...but no again have had a direct refusal from her as well. But thank you for responding. Any other suggestions much appreciated. H

I have a few suggestions but none in your area. Have the same problem myself with size and a-level...

Suzibuzi

Alex @maxes (though costly)

You're not alone, I too often get refused for 'a' level due to my size and I too have placed RBs on AW strictly mentioning that is a lady has a size limit for 'a' levels then it's best they don't bid, only for ladies who do, or even ladies who don't do 'a' level, bid anyway.

I haven't seen her personally but Quim. sounds like what you're looking for, she's always bid on my RBs mentioning how she loves a big cock up the arse!

Other than that, I suggest you perhaps skip looking for a lunch time punt and think about either after work as an incall or outcall so you can expand your options.

I haven't seen her personally but Quim. sounds like what you're looking for, she's always bid on my RBs mentioning how she loves a big cock up the arse!

Who is Quim? What's her Profile name on the other site Peter, as I'd love to check her out...! ;)

Her profile name is Quim.

Thanks. Can't locate her on there at the mo......maybe she's taking a break.....

Guys thank you for your responses, and it's interesting to note that my RB experience is not uncommon. SuzieBuzie seems really interesting, just wish I could make it to Canary and back in hr Will have to see if I create some time!

Note Kentade: Quims profile she was still on there when I checked just a minute ago, just search for it via the nickname field. H

Note Kentade: Quims profile she was still on there when I checked just a minute ago, just search for it via the nickname field. H

Thanks found her......whoops, pics are familiar! The BIG problem is I fell out with her massively earlier this year, but legitimatelly canceling a booking and she freaked out! :mad: Found out she is actually much older than her Profile suggests....

Edited by KentAde