Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mega

Spell Checking Your Field Reports

19 posts in this topic

I have been fascinated to read some of the errors in recent FRs such as:-

"She then guided my hand between her legs to feel a warm moist pussy with a rock hard clot"

"is a very nice lady who treats her slinets with respect."

"Some body pericings and tattoos"

Anyone else noticed any of these?

Edited by mega

Mega wrote :

"I have been fascinated to reach some of the errors in recent FRs such as:-"

Kettle and black spring to mind!

P

I have been fascinated to reach some of the errors in recent FRs such as:-

If we are going to get picky about spelling do you not mean "to read"?

Of course, I'm far from perfect, but it is much easier to spot other folks "faux pas". :lol:

I'm far from perfect, but it is much easier to spot other folks "faux pas". :lol:

I agree with Paul. I'm not perfect either far from it. It is much easier to spot other peoples spelling mistakes. 95% of my posts are done from my iPhone and I do have difficulty with the " big finger small keypad " syndrome. Proof reading it is a problem and many a time after I've gone through it and posted I've seen errors. Sometimes I've even edited it and even after that still spotted errors. My daughter advised me to turn the phone sideways because that enlarges the keypad but I still make mistakes. I think that spelling mistakes in posts are a lot of the time accidental and perfectly acceptable. I've lost count of the number of times I've typed .....if not of.....poumy not point......abd not and........and others. As long as the reader gets the message then it's not that important.

However. getting on to the point about FR's, I think it is important to take a little more care when writing them. That's why I ditch the iPhone and use the pc for all FR's. Care needs to be taken when writing an FR for several reasons and you should not only take your time in writing it but also make sure the spelling etc. is correct and also get your message across correctly. Which is why I choose to do it the way I do.

I've done this on my iPhone and although I've corrected several errors as I've gone along wouldn't be surprised if there were more. But it won't matter as long as you understand what I've written because it's not an FR.

If we are going to get picky about spelling do you not mean "to read"?

Of course, I'm far from perfect, but it is much easier to spot other folks "faux pas". :lol:

Oops!!

I won't mention your punctuation if you don't mention my spelling!! :wacko:

Promise not to call me a rock hard clot??

Edited by mega

I agree with Paul. I'm not perfect either far from it. It is much easier to spot other peoples spelling mistakes. 95% of my posts are done from my iPhone and I do have difficulty with the " big finger small keypad " syndrome. Proof reading it is a problem and many a time after I've gone through it and posted I've seen errors. Sometimes I've even edited it and even after that still spotted errors. My daughter advised me to turn the phone sideways because that enlarges the keypad but I still make mistakes. I think that spelling mistakes in posts are a lot of the time accidental and perfectly acceptable. I've lost count of the number of times I've typed .....if not of.....poumy not point......abd not and........and others. As long as the reader gets the message then it's not that important.

However. getting on to the point about FR's, I think it is important to take a little more care when writing them. That's why I ditch the iPhone and use the pc for all FR's. Care needs to be taken when writing an FR for several reasons and you should not only take your time in writing it but also make sure the spelling etc. is correct and also get your message across correctly. Which is why I choose to do it the way I do.

I've done this on my iPhone and although I've corrected several errors as I've gone along wouldn't be surprised if there were more. But it won't matter as long as you understand what I've written because it's not an FR.

I keep telling you Spanky's gone, man. We gotta manage without him.

Like brother Gibbs I my iPhone for all my P/Net duties and have many typo mistakes littered around the forum. Unfortunately it's all too easy to miss errors on the small screen but the message is usually coherent.

DG

Its normally my fingers seem to hit the wrong keys on my galaxy or the cursor on it sort of slips..most annoying but thats what editing is for I guess.

Its normally my fingers seem to hit the wrong keys on my galaxy or the cursor on it sort of slips..most annoying but thats what editing is for I guess.

I've told you before it's no use trying to use a bar of chocolate. Mobile phone is far better. At least you didn't try using any c.....................

This fourum is getting very sily and that is all I will say on the mater.

Yours filthfully

Satay x

Some recent words of mine were described by the Lady as 'cleaver'. :eek: I promise you Ladies - I am not a mad axeman!!!!

My daughter advised me to turn the phone sideways because that enlarges the keypad but I still make mistakes.

Why not ask your daughter to write your posts on here and your field reports. I'm sure she would be very capable!

Ah I have just worked out what 'slinets' was meant to be - I had been working through plural female body parts...

Otherwise I would have looked a bit dim

again

"She then guided my hand between her legs to feel a warm moist pussy with a rock hard clot"

Spell checking would not make a lot of difference here :P

My daughter advised me to turn the phone sideways because that enlarges the keypad

Why not ask your daughter to write your posts on here and your field reports. I'm sure she would be very capable!

She would indeed be very capable. I would love to ask her if turning the phone sideways would enlarge anything else. :D

I had a stroke a while ago, and one of the side effects are that my fingers can tremble a little, so hence I try to hit the keys I am aiming for, i can sometimes hit two keys thats why my spelling is horrible at times, yes I can always use a spell checker, but in the words of Cheech and Chong, when they were advertising Acapulco Gold, whilst stoned out of their heads, " what do you want man, good grammer or good taste"

"is a very nice lady who treats her slinets with respect."

"Some body pericings and tattoos"

Big difference between grammar and spelling in respect of FR's and forum posts.

It doesn't really matter if there are grammatical and/or spelling errors in posts. Most posts are instant and sometimes without a lot of thought ( certainly as far as I'm concerned ) and as DG said earlier they are coherent. As long as the message gets across errors don't matter.

I don't know what approach others have towards feedback and FR's but I tend to spend some time thinking about what to write. I'll often save it as a draft on the pc (somewhere that nobody else will ever find it) and read it two or three times before submitting it. I think that the least you can do when submitting an FR that could affect the lady's business is to be honest and make sure your spelling is correct.