Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FredsterKesh

Brussels Wgs?

11 posts in this topic

Hi Guys, off to beautiful Bruxelles in a couple of days to chill, staying in a fancy hotel and wouldn't mind being joined by a lady(ies) for one of these nights.

Looking online it seems most WGs are super expensive of the 'come to my high end shiny velvet sheets boudoir' type - all start from 300 euros an hour (outcall). No thanks, cant a brother find a decent lady and not have to re-mortgage their house just to spend a couple of hours of fun? This seems to me like the Paris thing, all the good ones are for the locals while those who service "international clientele" are all over the internet for ridiculous rates?

Any of you guys had any experience in Brussels? I mean I can always go to Gare du Bruxelles-Nord for a walk up, but that isn't my thing at all...

don't go to Brussels north. It's a dodgy area, especially after sunset. Lot of crime.

Try redlights.be, there are a couple of indies on that site, some in Brussels, reasonable rates.

I have never been to Brussels but as it is the de facto capital of the EU I imagine that there is a great deal of expense account money slopping out of the Eurotrough into the hands of every service provider who can attract the well wined and dined eyes of the Eurocracy.

there is a british expats paper called the bulletin, written in english and when i ws there there wwre hooker ads in the classifieds. Try news stands on Midi station.

Failing that find rue d'arschott by gare du nord and have a quicky! Search here for threads about that street

Thank the Gods of the internet for Google translate! That redlight.be site looks like it might do the trick, seems pretty indie. Fingers crossed

Re-iterate, don't go Bruxelles Nord. Just outside the Eurostar stop is a real crime area. Pickpockets and the like.

Re-iterate, don't go Bruxelles Nord. Just outside the Eurostar stop is a real crime area. Pickpockets and the like.

eurostar goes to midi.

Yeah Eurostar goes to Bruxelles-Midi not Noord, but I agree and I said that above, not a fan of walk ups in Brux, very murky business, much worse than Place Clichy in Paris even. The site mentioned above is pretty good, but most girls won't reply to English messages, I think they're trying to avoid the whole tourists thing.

Edited by FredsterKesh

Wheni lived in brux used to walk down rue d'aerschott most evening to catch the tram. OK a bit seedy but loads of people about so fairly safe as long as u put wallet & phone in an inside pocket and don't act like a prat

Yeah Eurostar goes to Bruxelles-Midi not Noord, but I agree and I said that above, not a fan of walk ups in Brux, very murky business, much worse than Place Clichy in Paris even. The site mentioned above is pretty good, but most girls won't reply to English messages, I think they're trying to avoid the whole tourists thing.

call them

as long as u put wallet & phone in an inside pocket and don't act like a prat

:lol: