Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
che666999

First Duo

20 posts in this topic

Just arrange my first duo, it will be a few hours.

Can anyone provide any advice or tips to keep the fun going smoothly?

Little nervous, none of us 3 involved have met before!

I've never done a duo yet. Had one arranged for a couple of months ago but it fell through. The first thought that springs to mind is that you say the ladies don't know each other. It would appear to me, with no experience in these matters, that it would be preferable that the ladies had met before even if this was their first duo. If I am incorrect then no doubt more experienced participants will enlighten me.

Hmm it is quite unusual for all three participants to have not met before. Usually a client will book a lady that advertises duos. My rule of thumb for a ffm is make sure cock,fingers, mouth and pussy are occupied at all times!If both ladies are bi this makes it easier, unless you just want both ladies to concentrate on you. Be interested to see how it pans out.

I recently did an ffm with a couple...we actually had some nibbles and a glass of wine and started the evenings fun with strip pontoon would you believe. It most certainly broke the ice!

Some sort of alcoholic beverage helps induce the appropriate party mood for a FFM. Last one I arranged I made some Margaritas as these provide an instant kick.

Encourage plenty of girl on girl action - don't let them only focus on you, just cos your the wallet.

Consider the use of toys.

Some sort of alcoholic beverage helps induce the appropriate party mood for a FFM. Last one I arranged I made some Margaritas as these provide an instant kick.

Encourage plenty of girl on girl action - don't let them only focus on you, just cos your the wallet.

Consider the use of toys.

Not all guys want the girl on girl action, there are a hell of a lot out there that actually want the whole attention on them with two or more girls and would feel short changed and left out if the girls played with each other rather than him. Its nothing to do with the wallet.

I do agree if your looking for girl on girl action you have to make sure the girls are genuinely bi and into each other though.

Not all guys want the girl on girl action, there are a hell of a lot out there that actually want the whole attention on them with two or more girls and would feel short changed and left out if the girls played with each other rather than him. Its nothing to do with the wallet.

I do agree if your looking for girl on girl action you have to make sure the girls are genuinely bi and into each other though.

Indeed, girl-on-girl makes me feel nauseus nowadays, i used to love it though. WGs genuinely into each other isnt as easy as it sounds, research is needed or luck to find a suitable couple. Sometimes one of the two is inhibited by the others presence i have found, having punted with some 121 then seeing the disappointing difference at the threesome. With a few notable exceptions i have found party WGs to be by far the best at threesomes or moresomes, obviously working together a lot.

Stereophonic dirty talk one in each ear is heaven when done right. ;)

Indeed, girl-on-girl makes me feel nauseus nowadays, i used to love it though. WGs genuinely into each other isnt as easy as it sounds, research is needed or luck to find a suitable couple. Sometimes one of the two is inhibited by the others presence i have found, having punted with some 121 then seeing the disappointing difference at the threesome. With a few notable exceptions i have found party WGs to be by far the best at threesomes or moresomes, obviously working together a lot.

Stereophonic dirty talk one in each ear is heaven when done right. ;)

I'm intrigued as to why you find girl on girl nauseous now and didn't used to. Is it like getting an allergy in later life?

As everyone else says these things work well with clear guidelines on who will do what and with who!

I'm intrigued as to why you find girl on girl nauseous now and didn't used to. Is it like getting an allergy in later life?

As everyone else says these things work well with clear guidelines on who will do what and with who!

I dont really know, i just went off it over time. I come out in a rash when i see it at parties and have to leave the room. ;):D

I dont really know, i just went off it over time. I come out in a rash when i see it at parties and have to leave the room. ;):D

have you tried antihistamines?!

Or should that be antilesbimines?

Edited by MinxyLydia

Not all guys want the girl on girl action, there are a hell of a lot out there that actually want the whole attention on them with two or more girls and would feel short changed and left out if the girls played with each other rather than him.

As I have said my one and only attempt at a duo fell through because of the lack of availability of one lady after the booking was confirmed. But I certainly expected that the focus of both the ladies was to be entirely on me. The booking was for 2 hours and it may well have been that at some point I asked the ladies to carry on without me whilst I had a rest (they are both bi and had done a lot of ffm's together) but there was to be no doubt that as I was paying the way the session went was entirely down to me.

I can see this punt going downhill very rapidly and Che may wish he had not invested in a multi hour punt. If the ladies do not hit it off right from the start there will be lots of long embarrassed pauses.

I hope that I am wrong and can't wait to read the FR in due course.

have you tried antihistamines?!

Or should that be antilesbimines?

I am more like Alex in Clockwork Orange without the ultra i reckon, in my case though i overdosed myself on girl-on-girl and am now suffering the consequences. Hopefully though i wont get attacked by the pro-lesbian lobby and you never know my girl-on-girl mojo might return.

The best duos are usually when the 2 ladies have worked together before. There are a lot of good pairings out there. I would recommend trying out a duo at least once. You will enjoy the experience. Though it can be an expensive experience.

I did my first duo booking last month - I had a fantastic time - but I had met both girls before on seperate occasions and more importantly the girls themselves know each other extremely well and in fact are good real life friends.

I would not have dreamed of doing it had no one met each other before.

To the OP: I hope the meet goes well for you, but if it does not then don't let it put you off threesomes. Make sure next time all parties know each other beforehand.

Hope it went well. Imo too, best to have met the girls beforehand. I booked 2 brazilian girls out of the blue and it went well, luckily it seems brazilians are friendly, at least on the surface, and, and the one I asked to see with another, sh was smart and picked the second girl wisely. I haven't had one since, after seeing a string of cold EE girls, and the south american girls being more expensive, I don't know if I will have one again. I wouldn't book a duo again out of the blue as most WGs are cold.

I have only ever had 2 or 3 ffms and they confirmed me in thinking them a waste of time for me.

I have no interest in watching other people using the time I've paid for and I am too dim to enjoy two people doing to me what would be great with one person; the pleasure certainly isn't doubled for me.

Add that to my other post on another thread about preferring 30 mins sessions to longer and you're getting the picture of a rather straightforward unadventurous punter but it suits me. Did various outrageous things when younger though.

A ffm is on my to do list next year. I've haven't experienced one yet and have no idea whether I would enjoy it but feel excited at the prospect.

As more experienced posters have said I feel it is important that both ladies know each other and get on well.

I had two threesomes at FKK Palace and they were incredible. Nothing beats seeing two stunning girls working on my cock simultaneously.

I always imagined I'd finish in about 30 seconds in such a scenario but was pleased to discover I could go as long as I wanted.

It's one of those things that I know I'd never experience for free, unless I was to become very good at football, so definitely worth doing. They wanted 50e extra to lez off with each other so I said no to that.