Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BigMig

Disappointing Punt

26 posts in this topic

Hi,

I had an overnight stay in London on Friday/Saturday and decided to visit a parlour that I'd been to a few times before.

I made a 30 minute booking but, from getting through the door to leaving was no more than 15 minutes. Whilst this was partly my fault, as I was offered a massage after doing 'the deed' I still felt a bit shortchanged.

I guess I should probably put this down to experience, as the other punts I've had there have been fine. Would you guys say anything to the parlour ?

What exactly are you disappointed about? Not enough foreplay? You would have preferred to hold back a little longer but felt forced to cum so soon or were you not able to cum twice in that period of time?

I'm asking as she might not have known what you wanted or what your expectations were. Did you try to tell her to slow down at all or just go with the flow and do you know for sure if you had taken the massage you would not have been given more oral or a handjob?

Hi,

I had an overnight stay in London on Friday/Saturday and decided to visit a parlour that I'd been to a few times before.

I made a 30 minute booking but, from getting through the door to leaving was no more than 15 minutes. Whilst this was partly my fault, as I was offered a massage after doing 'the deed' I still felt a bit shortchanged.

I guess I should probably put this down to experience, as the other punts I've had there have been fine. Would you guys say anything to the parlour ?

Do you mean that you had sex which lasted 15 minutes and then were left with time on your hands which the girl offered to fill by giving you a massage?

I am not sure what you are disappointed about either. The girl did not leave the room. You came. She offered to give you a massage. I am assuming like most men your willy started to go down and regardless of the length of session you would not have been able to perform again straight away.

If thats what people on here are assuming then the girl will have done as well unless you said something to her?

But she acted correctly I think.

Your a little unclear as to what you were expecting. If you were after the chance of a second round then you should have said so, we really are not mind readers and it doesn't sound as if you were thrown through the door after 15 mins. If you felt shortchanged then sadly honey that was down to you for not being clear with regards to your expectations.

For every one guy I had that wanted extra time or wanted to push the time limits, there was always one that finished early and like you, didn't say what they really wanted so your really not alone in this.

Still you know for next time don't you.

Hugs Holly x

Did you ask to leave before time or did she ask you ?

Your paying for the time, not the service.. If you came after 15 and didnt want a massage, then theres always something else to do. Kiss, cuddle, just a chat.

I usually offer her a massage if she asks to give one and I dont fancy one. At least that way I can manage the time and take the lead, (and a quick grope :D )

Unless shes so dire that you cant take being in the same room as her any longer... then sometimes its better to bail...

. . . this was partly my fault, as I was offered a massage after doing 'the deed'. . .

". . . this was entirely my fault. . . " would be more accurate, surely, as your original post stands. Could you clarify the problem. . ?

Hi,

I always ensure i supervise a punt to suit me, if a WG tries to shortchange me on time i wont be back, i would certainly complain though, although the usual response i have had from Establishments is fuck off or fuck off you cunt, they couldnt care less once they had my cash. In fact i more often than not get more time from Indies than was agreed which is always appreciated.

In this case its not clear to me the WG did anything wrong though.

I wish he would reply and clear this up. BigWig, where are you?????

I wish he would reply and clear this up. BigWig, where are you?????

:D His name is BigMig. You must be thinking of the rabbit in Watership Down! :)

Edited by zipless

:D His name is BigMig. You must be thinking of the rabbit in Watership Down! :)

Oops!!! Silly me :blink:

Oops!!! Silly me :blink:

I'm thinking of men in lycra ^_^

I'm thinking of men in lycra ^_^

Are you on the same thread as the rest of us Strawberry, or am I missing something here?

Or perhaps the Cumbrian air has more than its usual whiff of illicit substances tonight!

Are you on the same thread as the rest of us Strawberry, or am I missing something here?

Or perhaps the Cumbrian air has more than its usual whiff of illicit substances tonight!

Come to think of it, there was a rabbit called Strawberry in Watership Down.

Come to think of it, there was a rabbit called Strawberry in Watership Down.

He's a buck.

Quite licit thank you.

You've never heard of Big Mig?

http://thenaplesofth...3624424/big-mig

Miguel Indurain.

That is far too subtle for an old man like me at this time of night. Yes I do remember him; what a guy.

I'm glad that the Cumbrian air is still as pure as the driven snow much like your very good self :wub:

He's a buck.

There's no answer to that. (Eric Morecombe emoticon)

Morecambe please.

Morecambe please.

Oh yes. Sorry. :)

Edited by zipless

Morecambe please.

That's a dose of hard punishment for Zipless when he next ventures north of the M25. I have every confidence that he will remember his spelling in future, after some time spent with Cumbria's finest!

Morecambe please.

That is more polite than he deserves.

That is more polite than he deserves.

No it isn't.

That's a dose of hard punishment for Zipless when he next ventures north of the M25. I have every confidence that he will remember his spelling in future, after some time spent with Cumbria's finest!

Cumbria might as well be Ultima Thule as far as I'm concerned.

However, if the Maybach Zeppelin DS8 could be coaxed so far we shall see.