fizzler

Croydon / Bromley Oriental

164 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I am hoping for some pointers, I am looking for a good oriental provider in the Croydon / Bromley area - can travel so either a bit further out or more into central London is fine.

I used to use the Thai place on Brighton Road in Croydon by the bus station but that has gone noticeably downhill in the last year so am looking for somewhere new.

Anywhere that provides good massage and then full service would be ideal.

Thanks

Fizz

Hi again,

As an update and also to bump this thread..

I went to Sue Lee near to the Drummond Centre and she was very nice though a little mature for me but would recccomend her as she is attractive and provides good service.

Any info on anywhere else around that provides massage - full service would be great

Hi again,

As an update and also to bump this thread..

I went to Sue Lee near to the Drummond Centre and she was very nice though a little mature for me but would recccomend her as she is attractive and provides good service.

Any info on anywhere else around that provides massage - full service would be great

Sue Lee has two women working for her, both orientals. Yaya is one. She is Thai and about 40 I'd guess. Very pretty. The other one is Stefanie I think who is younger.

Could you PM me with the number of the place in Brighton Road?

Any chance of sending me contact no or address of sue lee. Thanks

I actually saw Sue Lee herself but may go again to see the ladies you mention. As I say it was fine but am looking for something more sensual - sort of body to body with a full service option.

If anyone knows anywhere please let me know.

Ta Fizz

Hello again - just a bump for this thread. I tried another Thai place in Croydon on Ledbury Road but was very wham, bam thank u mam full service which isnt exactly what I'm looking for.

I want more massage leading on to possible...

If anyone has any tips in Crlydon / Bromley then please let me know...

Try Bamboo massage on Ace massage. Not sure how many girls work there but the two that I've seen sound like what you're looking for. One of them doesn't like kissing though.

Pete

I tried Bamboo last week and the massage was certainly better than the other places mentioned - think I got the lady who didn't like kissing though :-(

My search continues, any news always welcome!

I like to see Suelee in Croydon. She is a "mature" woman but does a very good service. I feel very comfortable with her.

Does anyone know what happened to Gina (Thai) who used to be in Cheam?

Spock

As far as I know Spock she went to Northampton but that was about 6 months ago

My quest continues. I visited a lady who works at a massage place / nail bar in Croydon. Turkish I believe. Quite attractive, good massage and perfunctory HR. will probably re-visit.

Anyone else have any new info?

My quest continues. I visited a lady who works at a massage place / nail bar in Croydon. Turkish I believe. Quite attractive, good massage and perfunctory HR. will probably re-visit.

Anyone else have any new info?

Hi there. Where was the massage place / nail bar? Intrigued. PM me if easier.

can we not name the place in question please.

How about Lidia who works in Central Croydon near the Drummond centre. She used to call herself Pada when she had a place on the Cherry Orchard Road. Not sure if she has gone back to Thailand for Song Kran. I think of lot of them go home for the new year.

Lidia's not Pada. Different tattoos. But they do/did look a like. I presumed they were the same at first as well

I posted on this thread a couple of days ago about good place in South Croydon I went to. Not sure why it wasn't put on the thread - can only assume it was viewed as cheerleading.

In short it's from purple site. Early 30s, good massage and beyond. Would recommend. If anyone wants to know more give me a shout.

Also, if anyone else knows why it wasn't allowed id also like to find out just to avoid it happening again and stop me wasting my time typing it all out. Cheers

i wish there were younger ones about

Was she an independent WG or working at the parlour on the Brighton Rd?

Independent but I got the feeling there was another girl there as 4 hand was mentioned.

I am going again on Friday so will report back

Great to know there's a new decent massage to be had in CR2. Can't find anyone new that fits your description on the purple site, though. Can you please PM me the details, if not allowed to post here?

The lady I saw was called Pat or Pot or something similar v nice but def in her 30s. Like i said the massage was good - B2B too but I went for the works at £150 and am going again today or tomorrow. Will report back if I find more out.

Not sure how easy it is public transport wise but loads of parking.

Ask here or PM me if u want to know more, I just hope this doesn't vanish like the one by purley oaks station did a year or so ago.

Apparently you should give feedback as field reports on punternet pages and not here.

That is the rule.

Ah ok I'll do a field report next time - cheers

My worst nightmare has happened the place in South Croydon has gone!! After only three visits, was it something I said?

It has now moved to Bromley but has the same number. They seem to have a couple of girls working there. The same girl I saw before who I opted for was v good again, just annoying it is now a 20 minute drive!

Sorry got some PMs. The number for this place is 07446323651