mrdave

Should I Stay Or Should I Go?

16 posts in this topic

Hello all,

Just wondering if anyone could share an opinion on the following please?

I saw a lady last week, she was beautiful and I had a good time. Whilst chatting she said she didn't really enjoy the job, because the majority of clients were not very nice.

So I'm wondering if I should go see her again? She was enthusiastic and we had a laugh, but part of me feels bad that she doesn't enjoy it.

She said she was here by choice to earn some money.....but I guess this is bringing up questions for myself as to how free is free? Yes she is here by choice, but she said there are no decent paying jobs in Poland, so she essentially doesn't have much of a choice as everyone has to earn somehow.

Perhaps I am overthinking things (I have a tendency to do so)...but is it right to go see a girl who doesn't want to be doing the job?

I don't properly know.

But from what you say, if you are satisfied she is not forced and if as you say you felt she enjoyed your considerate behaviour towards her and you would like to see her again or even regularly, I think it sounds she would like to see you too.

The other option is that an even higher proportion of her customers are unpleasant to deal with.

But only if she's unforced and only if you want to - you can't be a good samaritan for every unhappy hooker (excuse expression).

Tricky. If she's seeing you she is not seeing these not very nice men, but by the same token would it not be in the back of your head that she isn't enjoying it thus putting you off?

I wonder if maybe you can suggest how she can find nicer clients, assuming she is indie and not in a brothel or agency. I have some thoughts if you want some ideas,

Edited by MinxyLydia

Hmm I'm not too sure either...

The first thing I thought after reading your post is that she maybe was hoping you'd take pity on the fact she doesn't enjoy the job and offer to help her out financially. That's incredibly cynical of me, but just a thought.

It's sad that she feels she has to deal with unpleasant clients, I'm guessing she's with an agency? If you do decide to see her again encourage her to go independent and join a nicer agency as well, that way she can deal with much more pleasant clients, as it sounds like whoever she's working for doesn't care.

Hello all,

I saw a lady last week, she was beautiful and I had a good time. Whilst chatting she said she didn't really enjoy the job, because the majority of clients were not very nice.

So I'm wondering if I should go see her again? She was enthusiastic and we had a laugh, but part of me feels bad that she doesn't enjoy it.

She said she was here by choice to earn some money.....but I guess this is bringing up questions for myself as to how free is free? Yes she is here by choice, but she said there are no decent paying jobs in Poland, so she essentially doesn't have much of a choice as everyone has to earn somehow.

Perhaps I am overthinking things (I have a tendency to do so)...but is it right to go see a girl who doesn't want to be doing the job?

I wouldnt return because that knowledge is a turn-off to me, i punt for fun and want at least the illusion of that. If she isnt being forced she has a choice ultimately of course, as an adult its her responsibilty to make the best decisions for her.

Only you can decide if its right to punt with her again of course.

For me it would depend on if she was saying that I was the kind of client that she liked and that I had brighened up her otherwise dreary existance. If I was convinced that she would welcome me back, as someone who showed her respect then yes I probably would go back, as let's face it, if she is going to continue regardless the last thing she needs is for all the decent types to abandon ship. However, if I thought she was talking generally and I may have been part of the problem, then no I would not return, as I do not want to add to her misery.

Two possibilities maybe,

she may have been scamming you, playing the sympathy card to see how you react

or

even at the highest end girls talk about taking the rough with the smooth, some can cope with that, others can't.

Not all the guys are overly pleasant to the girls, I have been at parties and have been shocked at how some guys talk to and treat the girls and the fact they take in their stride

Hello all,

Yes, i think you might be. If you enjoyed being with her, then do it again, but perhaps a little less of the chatting next time?

This is not a job for the faint hearted you know. I started out doing this because I so wanted to - needed to, and was amazed when I saw some men who did not want the same experience as me which was to have fun.

I never realised that some men resent paying for sex and show it to the girl by being rude or smelly or sarcastic. There were times when men asked me why i was doing this and were my children in care... that sort of shit.

Some men actually look down on you for doing this and some men get off on your discomfort, but having said that - there are many more men who are so lovely and so grateful that you actually wanted them right there and then, and of course the men who want to please......... it is so diverse and so wonderful and the good far outweigh the bad - for me at any rate.

I love my job, but there are times when I do not and that is the truth. This lady may be in a position where the bad does outweigh the good because of what... the hourly rate.. or her pimp..the type of client she normally sees? Who knows why.

If she pleased you, then return but don't talk. Not all men can stomach reality - whatever that may be and let's face it - it is not what you paid for x

Edited by Sarah Summers

Hmm I'm not too sure either...

The first thing I thought after reading your post is that she maybe was hoping you'd take pity on the fact she doesn't enjoy the job and offer to help her out financially. That's incredibly cynical of me, but just a thought.

It's sad that she feels she has to deal with unpleasant clients, I'm guessing she's with an agency? If you do decide to see her again encourage her to go independent and join a nicer agency as well, that way she can deal with much more pleasant clients, as it sounds like whoever she's working for doesn't care.

I think Jasmine has hit the nail on the head here. The advice she offers in her next paragraph is sound too.

However, at the risk of being called an old cynic, I would not see her again. You punt to satisfy your desires. You pay good money to buy an enjoyable time with an attractive young lady.

You do not punt to help the unfortunate ladies from Poland, or anywhere else, who are having a rough time of it here. They made the choice to come to earn money that they can't earn at home. If you follow your line of argument you may as well stand in the street handing out fivers to all and sundry.

Sorry if this sounds a bit hard bitten, but you did ask for an honest opinion.

if you don't go back, she will only have a higher percentage of the unpleasant guys :(

Go back and be nice to her again, and she'll probably be extra nice back to you in return ;)

Sweetheart there are many reasons why girls do this job. Some of us are as horny as hell and an itch to scratch, others have financial commitments that we need to fullfill but whatever the reason it really isn't YOUR problem, that is as long as she isn't being coerced/pimped.

I'm sure if she is in the position whereby she has to do it for financial reasons and as long as she had a good time with you, then she is going to appreciate having nicer clients like yourself (why else did she open up to you in this way?)

Surely she is better seeing a guy that actually cares about her wellbeing rather than one that does the deed and leaves her feeling bad about herself, she obviously needs the money so I wouldn't feel bad about it and would definately say return if I was in her shoes and you were my client.

Edited by Holly Maddison

Some really good and interesting replies here, thanks ladies and gents.

Will reply to you all properly tomorrow after work.

mrdave

I have been with a girl who told me that she doesn't enjoy the sex.

In this instance, she was quite new to the job and had taken the specific decision that this was how she wanted to earn some decent money for a while.

As we spent time together I found her to be interesting as well as very attractive and she certainly had no problem with us engaging in the act (more than once).

Having enjoyed our time together I re-visited her. She appreciated this and made it clear that she much preferred to see someone she knows, as she then doesn't have to worry about how they will be and what they will want (provided they were nice in the first place). Again, I was able to fully enjoy myself knowing that she was comfortable in the decisions she had made, whether or not she was going to get off on what I was doing.

I have now seen her a few times, and whilst it may be that she has simply refined her skills, I do get the impression that she enjoys the sex more now than she did. Whether this is the case for her generally, or whether it is because of how we get along, I don't know. As I say, maybe she has just learnt to play the part better. Perhaps I will broach this subject with her at some point.

I do agree however that you shouldn't go to see her to be a good samaritan. If you decide at any point that the reason you are going to see her is for her benefit rather than yours desist immediately. This could only ever end badly. She has to make decisions on whether she does what she does on the 99.9% of the time that she is not going to be with you, not cos one guy in 500 is sorry for her. Likewise, don't deceive yourself into believing that you can make any significant difference either, unless you have the money to be her sugar daddy (a lot of money indeed).

Remember, no matter how you may think about this girl, punters will always tend to think about their time with a WG longer than the WG will be thinking about them. It's just the maths. She sees maybe five guys a day more or less (the girl I refer to above was seeing ten a day when I met her). Maybe if you're nice she is thinking about you at the end of the day, maybe not. Another day goes past, another five guys (or ten, or whatever). Is she still thinking about you, as the one in ten?. What about after the third day, fourth, fifth? You may still be thinking about her as your last punt (or two, three). Before you know it, you are now just one face out of fifty / a hundred.

By all means go back and enjoy another session with her, but only for the fun and only if you think it will be more fun than trying someone new.

You know it may come as a surprise to know that some working girls do not enjoy sex. I believe one or two have admitted it before now on here. There is a difference between those who do not enjoy and choose to do this of their own free will, and those who are forced into sex work against their free will. If the OP thinks that for one moment that girl was being made to work then he should vote with his feet and report it to crimestoppers.

I'm with Smiths on this. Like Spanner, I felt cynical after reading the OP. Even if it's not some elaborate psychological ploy to reel you in it's still an unwelcome concern. You're worried, it's why you started the thread. Remember you pay for this experience, you're going there for fun and want to feel good afterwards, not depressed and obsessing about someone else's problems. You indicate that you have a tendency to do this. Don't feed that negative trait. Go elsewhere.

I always assume I am not paying for sex. I am paying for the fantasy that this woman likes me and loves having sex with me. Mostly, they can keep this up for a hour. If the woman started talking about how much she did not like the job, due to the poor client base, I would assume she meant me- cos I do have self esteem issues- and never go again.