Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Wonka

What I'd Like For Christmas

16 posts in this topic

Just wondering if there is a Susanna Reid (the newsreader) lookalike that any one of you you have come accross...just triggered a thought while watching the news this morning. Come on brighten up my day :)

Just wondering if there is a Susanna Reid (the newsreader) lookalike that any one of you you have come accross...just triggered a thought while watching the news this morning. Come on brighten up my day :)

Was it me or was she a little more of a tease today ??? Mmmmm yes a lookalike would be very nice

Surely coming across her would be a waste.

I'm sad to have to say this but....we've discussed this at length previously and, after much reasoned and learned argument (and the occasional random interjection) I think we concluded that I've got first dibs. Sadly, in the unlikely event that an opportunity arises, I'll be keeping you all waiting some time....

Surely coming across her would be a waste.

maybe as a 2nd pop <_<

I'm sad to have to say this but....we've discussed this at length previously and, after much reasoned and learned argument (and the occasional random interjection) I think we concluded that I've got first dibs. Sadly, in the unlikely event that an opportunity arises, I'll be keeping you all waiting some time....

original post was asking if there are any lookalikes out there :)

Fair point....but no-one's ever come up with a plausible replacement so I'm staking my claim early ;)

what about Suzannah at the secret budoir ( dont know if i can do this so apologise if i do this in error) nto a look alike but something similar....what do u think guys :)

what about Suzannah at the secret budoir ( dont know if i can do this so apologise if i do this in error) nto a look alike but something similar....what do u think guys :)

Hey wonka that's not bad, as you say not exactly a lookalike but dressed in that suit Mmmm wouldn't say no

i have had early morning impure thoughts...

but dont take her a pork pie as a pressy -she is a veggie

What about a sausage. lol

How about a nice big thick quorn sausage !