Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Joe Diddley

Mini-Splosh With Trifle

13 posts in this topic

I'm hoping to have some festive fun with a willing, uninhibited and experimental woman and a trifle some time over the Christmas period. Any suggestions for who might be particularly into this? London area. What I would like to do involves the following, cut and paste from a couple of my previous posts:

My particular favourite activity, one for which I have achieved a little notoriety, begins with the girl lying on top on me with the two of us facing the ceiling. I then rub trifle (or similar) into her breasts while she masturbates to orgasm with a favourite dildo or vibrator. Those women who have enjoyed this have commented on how much they like the feel of the mixed textures and temperatures of the various constituents of the trifle and my hands. I get a real buzz watching a girl get off in this way and have particularly enjoyed it when the woman in question has writhed around on top of me in ecstasy. For most women I have done this with, it has been their first experience of getting 'trifled' and I think that fact has also added to the erotic thrill, certainly for me and, I believe, for some of them.

It is [fun], smiths. Give it a go! I like to devote about 20 minutes to it at some point during the course of an hourlong session. In my experience it is best with women with whom you've already established a degree of mutual trust or those whom you feel might have a particularly adventurous side. They might otherwise be wary of lying face up on top of you not really knowing what to expect, however graphically you've described what you'd like to happen.

Also, it's a good idea, if anyone out there is now thinking of incorporating some 'frifling' into a forthcoming session, to let the woman know that you'd like this in advance firstly to determine whether she is into the idea. She might also want to have a rubber sheet or something ready because really passionate trifling can mess up the sheets a little. Extra bedclothes provided by her for this purpose is an option as is bringing a cheap paper tablecloth yourself from a pound shop to use as a protective sheet. Any of these options do the job perfectly. It may, however, be unnecessary, though. I have trifled very satisfactorily without soiling the bedclothes at all, but being prepared is never a bad idea.

The bottom line is, however, that trifling is fantastically kinky fun if the two of you are into it. If I felt enough people were doing it, I would start a thread on the topic to hear their feedback! One option I've yet to explore is a FFM trifling threesome, with me doing the rubbing in of the trifle on one woman while the other woman performs oral on the 'triflee' (instead of a single woman using the dildo/vibrator on herself). You then get to rub trifle into the breasts of the other woman who receives oral reciprocally from the first woman who has had the trifle experience. Now where's my piggy bank again?

*Joe goes off to run a cold shower.

It's not the threesome scenario I'm hoping to explore this time. Just the 1-2-1 option. I have a couple of names in the hat, but I'd welcome any suggestions. I haven't done this for a little while but I've had so much fun with this on some occasions that I'd like to do it again quite soon!

Just wait till Gibbs, Zipless and Spklors find this thread!!

I trust these gents (and others) will keep in mind that this thread is in the Requests for Information sub-forum rather than the General Discussion one. There are already a number of quite interesting and animated General Discussion threads on sploshing!

I trust these gents (and others) will keep in mind that this thread is in the Requests for Information sub-forum rather than the General Discussion one. There are already a number of quite interesting and animated General Discussion threads on sploshing!

I'm with you Joe!

Sounds wonderful Joe. Please let me know who you trifle with & do ask her if she will accept a wobbly blancmange with creme anglais (posh custard to you) as a substitute for trifle. If she does I will be there like a rat up a drainpipe! :)

Sounds wonderful Joe. Please let me know who you trifle with & do ask her if she will accept a wobbly blancmange with creme anglais (posh custard to you) as a substitute for trifle. If she does I will be there like a rat up a drainpipe! :)

I will do! I still hoping for some suggestions of women who might be up for this but in any case I've two or three names I'm mulling over.

p.s. I've only just seen the custard thread. This thread, I hasten to add, has nothing to do with that one and constitutes a serious request for information.

Edited by Joe Diddley

Try Sophie, she offered it up to me - her idea, a good indication I believe that she enjoys it. Look her up as StunningCourtesan on AW.

Try Sophie, she offered it up to me - her idea, a good indication I believe that she enjoys it. Look her up as StunningCourtesan on AW.

Thanks CM. I'll have a look at her profile.

Dollymopp may be able to help. I know that she advised the producers on the sploshing scene in one of the Billy Piper series and that that came from her own experience. I even remember what was happening when she told me but that's another story....

Dollymopp may be able to help. I know that she advised the producers on the sploshing scene in one of the Billy Piper series and that that came from her own experience. I even remember what was happening when she told me but that's another story....

But I bet you are dying to be asked to tell it!

But I bet you are dying to be asked to tell it!

No, actually I'm not.

Thanks dick78. That's another avenue to explore.

Hoping to do the same this coming Christmas. Hence the bump. Any suggestions for women who might be into festive food fun welcome.