Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sperminator2

Multiple Cum & Go Bookings On Same Day.

12 posts in this topic

Hi Guys,

I just fancy doing three or four quicky appointments one after the other rather than spending an hour or more with the same girl.

Any ideas of women in close proximity to one another that do a Fuck and Go Quicky type service at up to £30 a pop.

Any areas considered, but MK / London would be useful.

S2

I don't particularly like the walkups.

I was thinking more of Indi girls or parlours with several girls working at the same time who offer a quicky service.

Think you'll be lucky to find a parlour with £30 pops, also one with 4 on board. I know of a place with 3 but a quicky will still be twice your rate although perhaps you could negotiate middle ground for 4?

The advantage of a parlour or walk-up for this is that could can go again if you feel up to it or call it a day if not. 4 times does sound like you might put pushing it (but everyone is different).

I do see the attraction, being one for pointless punting stats. I've managed to do it three times in an afternoon or evening, but to be honest the third time was pleasant but no great shakes as far as sex goes. Think these things are best as spur of the moment, if you can manage it. I did two girls at a parlour as I found myself getting really turned on again when I'd only got to the end of the road! I was used to a couple of visits to a regular in Soho in an afternoon but it was exciting to fuck two different women in quick succession.

there again you could see girl a, then see girl b, then back to girl a.

Dont think i could do more than 2 in a day now. but quite like one in the morning say at 11, then a light lunch and then go for another punt about 3.

never gone back to the same girl in a day tho, but i think it happens a fair bit.

A biggish parlour would be the most convenient, the type where they are sitting round waiting for walk ins.

Even better if they tend to sit in the reception area rather than hiding away in their private room as you can decide who you fancy next.

Some parlours (my experience is in Brum re this) were happy for me to sit around before and after a punt and the thought did occur to me to 'go through the card'. Needs a helpful receptionist (tho I tend to fancy them too).

A Northampton parlour does/used to issue a challenge to book with all three girls for a special rate.

Edited by vivluvsme

A Northampton parlour does/used to issue a challenge to book with all three girls for a special rate.

what? for 3 separate bookings or have all 3 in 1 booking? what did they call it? Multipunt?

what? for 3 separate bookings or have all 3 in 1 booking? what did they call it? Multipunt?

I have had a quick look and the 3 girl challenge is still mentioned. £130. They say ring for details. I think they consider winning the challenge means you come with all three successively within a certain timespan. One girl in room at a time.

There you go, S2 - just have to get yourself to Northampton, if you can settle for three :)

there again you could see girl a, then see girl b, then back to girl a.

Dont think i could do more than 2 in a day now. but quite like one in the morning say at 11, then a light lunch and then go for another punt about 3.

never gone back to the same girl in a day tho, but i think it happens a fair bit.

One of my few 3 in days was with the same woman at a walk-up. Although it wasn't the best of the sessions, it was still good & left me really satisifed - not to mention drained! We did have a joke along the, "fancy seeing you here again" lines, we got on very well & I always enjoyed our meets, so it was fantastic to be able to spend some more time inside her.

I have had a quick look and the 3 girl challenge is still mentioned. £130. They say ring for details. I think they consider winning the challenge means you come with all three successively within a certain timespan. One girl in room at a time.

So being a nosy sod, I rang them. Half an hour with each girl, one after the other. I think I'd be reaching for a little blue pill or practicing my advanced muscle control to win that one!