vivluvsme

Query Re Locked Thread

3 posts in this topic

I would be grateful if a Mod could say why the Pump Moving thread was locked, please.

I was possibly the cause myself as I went briefly off topic in responding to another posting in it.

But Pump is to Brum virtually what HoD was to MK and there were plenty of postings in HoD thread speculating on new locations.

And as far as I know the to me infuriating custard banter invading so many threads is left to annoy those not wanting to be in the in-club.

The fate of Pump, initially supposed to have re-opened at the start of this month is important to Brum punters and its proprietor Linzi had just returned to the thread with a hint of information forthcoming soon.

I could of course be off beam about any reason for the locking but I do hope if new info or another query about Brum's best parlour re-opening appears that it can survive - but it would be helpful to know what errors caused this locking so they can be avoided by information- and service-deprived punters in the UK's second city.

No disrespect meant to anyone of course.

VLM

And as far as I know the infuriating custard banter is left to annoy those not wanting to be in the in-club.

No disrespect meant to anyone of course.

VLM

Apart from the Custard Club!! :o

Edited by porker paul