Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
down

Going Somewhere, Not The Girl On The Photo!

4 posts in this topic

Hey guys I went for a punt and did my home work saw the photos and then went to the massage parlour I rang before hand to check she was working. got in and the place was very nice beds and feels cosy. so far so good got sent into the room and was told she was going to come through. One bad point I wasn’t introduced to the ladies but i was happy because my choice was the one they selected for me. Then she walks in and looks very attractive and pretty my type of woman. but one other problem she did not look like any thing in the photo and was very different to the photos.

any one else had this?

Hey guys I went for a punt and did my home work saw the photos and then went to the massage parlour I rang before hand to check she was working. got in and the place was very nice beds and feels cosy. so far so good got sent into the room and was told she was going to come through. One bad point I wasn’t introduced to the ladies but i was happy because my choice was the one they selected for me. Then she walks in and looks very attractive and pretty my type of woman. but one other problem she did not look like any thing in the photo and was very different to the photos.

any one else had this?

I've heard parlours if they have a turnover of women might not keep their photos up to date. It obviously wasn't an issue for you because you were happy that she was chosen for you. Obviously another guy turning up having decided to see her based on her photos wouldn't be quite so happy to discover the difference.

yeah well it has put me off enough for me not to bother going their again

Sometimes a woman will hand in their own photograph to a parlour as it is what they looked like, a few years ago, and might be better than what some parlour owner can produce, so it is still the same working girl just one where she was a bit younger and had a differant colour hair or style.

If that was the case then you did get whom you wanted to see, I would ask the parlopur owner or receptionist about it to make sure what happened, it just seems odd to say your not going again.

As for not introducing you to other ladies there, why should they when you had already decided whom you wanted to see, the rest could have been busy etc, and if someone makes a booking, then its sometimes best if they get sent straight to the bedroom, less waiting time, as some folkk complain if they have to wait i reception for 5 minutes after the booking time was agreed.

If the lady was indeed the same lady you had requested, you cant blame the parlour for the lady changing her appearance, did you not say anything to the lady in question!.