Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Don Giovanni

Filf (Filth)

15 posts in this topic

A thought just occured to me as you do, while on holiday in Italy ( I have time to waste ) that after reading field report number 111715 on Sonja in Edmonton North London, where I live, that maybe this MILF could have a counterpart such as a FILF ( Father I Like to Fuck ) . Someone like me ( although I don't have children but I am 48 ).

So, here is a new varitaion on the theme of the "Dirty Old Man" - FILF, otherwise pronnounced as "Filth".

The reason i came to this conclusion is that I normaly go for much younger service providers but this time I am tempted by Sonja because of her good field report, she works near me and her welcoming face pictures on AdultWork. I will maybe try her out next Sunday. I arrive back in the UK on Saturday night - I might even have a massage somewhere before on the way home.

What do you out there think of this expression FILF ( Filth ) to denote a middle-aged man obbessed with sex and unable to grow up, who maybe enjoys some interest from younger women who like mature men?

I just think of the police when I see 'filth'.

ME TO

ME TO

I would like to associate my own views of Mr Plod with the above two posts.

I believe they're known as DILFs, aka Dad I'd Like To Fuck. I much prefer the term "Silver Fox" and are quite partial to the odd one or two myself.

Never heard about DILF. Silver Fox sounds good though. Why are some girls/women attracted to much older men - is it because they are a fantasy father fiqure, or are they simply better at understanding a womans needs?

Ooh yes good old silver foxes! Nigel Havers, Phillip Scofield and Gordon Ramsay are my favourites.

Hello. Do you actually have to have children to be a FILF/DILF or can you just be old enough to have had them (but didn't because you knew you were an irresponsible son of a bitch)?

You just need to be an old git like me. But you must have something that younger women like to make you attractive, in the same way that mature women need to have someting that younger men find attractive inorder them to be MILF. A mature man who makes some younger women attrative to him would be in my explantion a FILF

You just need to be an old git like me. But you must have something that younger women like to make you attractive, in the same way that mature women need to have someting that younger men find attractive inorder them to be MILF. A mature man who makes some younger women attrative to him would be in my explantion a FILF

Excellent. Now I just need to find something that younger women will find attractive about me. Let me see...

I know:

My wallet!

Sorted. :)

In my experience, 40 was the age at which I seemed to reach my apogee in terms of sexual attractiveness to young women. In the space of a year I managed to fuck three women in their early twenties without payment. "Great!" I thought, "So this is what it's like being 40!" But the supply dried up as mysteriously as it had appeared. I'd envisaged an endless line of willing cunts stretching away to the horizon, but it just didn't happen.

Excellent. Now I just need to find something that younger women will find attractive about me. Let me see...

I know:

My wallet!

Sorted. :)

I am thinking of sex outside punting. Our wallets are attractive to many sectors of society, not just WG's The goverments of the EU would all like to tax us more, they are interested in our wallets, but I don't find European Politics sexy

I am thinking of sex outside punting.

Yes, I realised that. :)

I don't find European Politics sexy

It would be an unspeakable perversion if you did. :D

anyone seen sonja from edmonton? read Dons fr which was good but when i spoke to her she told me she has some friends and i checked them up they have either got a minus or hiding there feedback.

She told me she is going away for Christmas on Tuesday or Wednesday. Try again after the 27th December. There are others working from the same flat so maybe they are trying to get business for them as well, although the dark haired girl of my field report seemed to be very pleasant. If you want Sonja then wait until after Christmas.