Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Oldblighter

Not Just A Cheating Whore....

10 posts in this topic

.... but a particularly stupid one. She's mscherry69 in Croydon (where else?) and she has three pictures on her profile; these are stolen from three (three!) separate models:

Jenna Dewan, Sheen Lee and Carollini Honorio.

The third of these is particularly stupid since she's taken the original and stuck a silly hat on it to disguise the fact that the face isn't hers. What a nitwit - but I suppose some dummies are going to be taken in.

.... but a particularly stupid one. She's mscherry69 in Croydon (where else?) and she has three pictures on her profile; these are stolen from three (three!) separate models:

Jenna Dewan, Sheen Lee and Carollini Honorio.

The third of these is particularly stupid since she's taken the original and stuck a silly hat on it to disguise the fact that the face isn't hers. What a nitwit - but I suppose some dummies are going to be taken in.

I should have added that she's made such a hash of sticking on the hat because you can see her hair at the top of it where it should have been covered by said hat!

Last year, completely by accident, I saw that someone on AW had used what were then the most recent pics of my regular squeeze. To be absolutely safe I showed them to my regular just to check she wasn't working one day a week 200 miles away from her normal stamping ground. Needless to say she was non plussed. So I rung Ms Shifty or whatever the other girl's nickname was and asked if the pictures were really of her. When she said yes I told her how amazing that was because she looked exactly like a girl I knew who worked in London, isn't life funny, who'd have believed it etc etc etc. The photos came down within the week.

I have also heard that students sometimes post mock profiles for a laugh.

If you find stolen/fake photos on AW, use the "Authentic member?" link at the bottom left of the page. I did this the other day and the profile had been deleted within a few hours.

If you find stolen/fake photos on AW, use the "Authentic member?" link at the bottom left of the page. I did this the other day and the profile had been deleted within a few hours.

Ok. Thanks.

I was curious to see what the woman would say when directly challenged. :)

Just done it, so let's see what happens next...

Profile has been taken down I think.

Why lying cheating whore? Did she do b&s on you, or do you have some kind of agenda?

Profile has been taken down I think.

Why lying cheating whore? Did she do b&s on you, or do you have some kind of agenda?

Yes, I reported this as markw suggested and within 24 hoiurs the profile has gone.

And no, she didn't do b&s on me, nor do I have "some kind of agenda". What kind do you imagine I might have? The reason I referred to her as a lying cheating whore was because ... she's lying cheating whore, having used photos on her profile from three different ladies, one of the photos being altered in a pathetic attempt to disguise the face of the model concerned. Clear enough for you?